I have heard that the Japanese Elites havent gotten over Hiroshima and Nagasaki

...and actually want revenge.
There seem to be some underground conversations about them wanting to kick the american bases out of their country.
Will they ever stand on their feet again and become the enemy of the globo homo ?

Attached: _110227297_gettyimages-512612394.jpg (1024x576, 80.79K)

No shit they aren't over it and they shouldn't be

>revenge
I think I saw someone trying to say they did 9/11 the other day

Only a very small minority of japanese think that way. Most love the US and know any news against the bases is funded by the chinese

And what Chinese person told you that?

Japan in general hasn't gotten over Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
People died from being exposed to radioactive rain after the bombs fell and the Japanese are still afraid of even normal rain now.

still cant believe americans nuked japan twice and got away with it

>Most Japanese are domesticated slaves who enjoy ameriniggers raping their kids

>a tiny island full of autistic betas wants revenge against an entire hemisphere
Hahahahahaha

Please don't do it. The West trembles with fear.

Hmm, sounds like Chink D&C to me. Nice VPNs anyway Chung(s).

Anime fags arent the real japan.
Every big company CEO and every politician has imperial feudal samurai blood. Abe had imperial grandparents and even bloodlines before that.

Ok chang

Lol no. Japanese elite is all jew savvy. It's why they were so pissed when after kicking out war profiteers that the kikes used Koreans to take over their banks and currency. Which they later used to fuck Japan up the ass even harder than all the damage wrought by Americans.

Unlikely. Take a look at certain deals they made with the US military to formally turn themselves into a literal Auxillary and their amendments to remilitarize and rebuild their war industries. You also want to take a look at the diplomacy they have made with other Asian countries. Like the fact that Taiwan and Japan are now BFFs. Take a look at their geographic location. Consider what would happen if Worst Korea stopped being a bunch of whiny bitches. Their alliance would be terrifying for Asia due to their mutual locations.

Japan is planning something big but it's not about turning on America no matter how much Okinawa begs. They are more worried about kikes, globohomo, and China. Even though Japan is infested with globohomo they still have Imperialists and many are wise to kikes.

Tell me why does a Greek poster care about what Japan thinks?
They may be le epic based Japs but they are still yellow midgets nontheless

>the Japanese are still afraid of even normal rain now.
The "normal rain" there are monsoons and that they are always running the risks of flooding and landslides.

>The West trembles with fear
Reminder that we're still finding balloon bombs the Japs flew across the Pacific and into America 75 years later.

Cucked german who bended the knee, comes in support of the one fucking his wife.
Muh western hemisphere...
Fuck off cuck.

Who told you that. Mr. Sook Hyun Chon?

What revenge? America is becoming minority white and being overrun by spics and nogs, that's a fate worse than two nukes.

There are umbrella stands outside every fucking store, even 7-11, and the morning news have umbrella recommendations.
I walked home in the rain once and a middle aged woman in a car stopped just to give me an old umbrella that she had lying around in the back seat.

Being afraid of landslides and flooding makes sense, we have that here too when the snow melts, but they're literally afraid of getting wet from rain.

>stand on their feet and become the enemy of the globohomo?
Eurasian empire soon

Yep LOL.

Attached: muttfags-galore.webm (404x720, 2.35M)

Lmao I wanna read that