Who is "Mom" in Hunter's contacts?

Hunter's actual mom died in a car crash in 1972. Who is this contact? And who is uncle Jim?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.44.34 AM.png (1528x1332, 1M)

I’m assuming that it’s Biden’s wife.

Its likely Jill

Maybe it is meant to be read backwards.

He has Jill Biden listed as a separate contact. Could be a second number I guess but I don't know that seems weird to me. He doesn't like Jill. Also did some digging and I think uncle Jim is likely Joe Biden's brother James so there's that at least.

Upside down rather

Isn’t that Natalie contacts? Hence why Ashley, Hunter’s half sister, is referred to as Aunt (Ant).

>Isn’t that Natalie contacts? Hence why Ashley, Hunter’s half sister, is referred to as Aunt (Ant).
My understanding as well, it's Natalie's contacts. So we know she's using "Pedo Peter" for Joe.

Make up your fuckin' mind, jesus christ. This isn't a game anymore.

where can i find the tracker to hunters hacked data?

Wouldn't this mean "Pedo Peter" is hunter? Natalie's mom is addressing Natalie and Hunter in the Mom & Pedo Peter chat.

It has always been and will continue to be a game retarded leaf.

ohhh fug thank you anons I am autistic but not the kind that can be weaponized

Attached: ohfug.gif (288x288, 1.88M)

>Wouldn't this mean "Pedo Peter" is hunter? Natalie's mom is addressing Natalie and Hunter in the Mom & Pedo Peter chat.
The last message in the chat has me thinking that as well now. It looks like it's a chat with Natalie, her mother, and Hunter. But weird then that Hunter is in so many other family "group" chats with her.

Si why does he have his own number saved as Pedo Peter then?

>Si why does he have his own number saved as Pedo Peter then?
It's all confusing but it looks like it could be Natalie's list. Also, Hunter wouldn't likely have someone named "Mom" in his contacts.

yeah good point user. interdasting.

wow. I didn't think of that.

Joe Biden's pseudonym is Peter Henderson, so Hunter called him Pedo Peter

Any links to the full leaks ?

lurk moar and poo in loo pajeet