You don't actually think that women are too emotional to lead, do you?

You don't actually think that women are too emotional to lead, do you?

Attached: 1657525598465.jpg (1024x1024, 178.62K)

It's not they are too emotional it's that they are evil

Didn't she smash up the place she was in, throwing bottles and shit?

fpbp
/thread

Attached: post.jpg (600x600, 94.66K)

>trump, with his baby hands, managed to punch through the bullet proof glass and singlehandedly choked the driver

>words words words
leftists can't meme

are you seriously believing a women's lies? the driver is even saying it didn't happen

I couldn't give a fuck less cause I'll never follow a woman's lead.

ZOMG updooted! Orange man bad! Thanks for the gold!

For a start trump didn't lose, and this story is a proven hoax. Hilary probably ate a child to cope

>driver denies anything of the sort ever happened to him, let alone on January sixth
>retard lefties still assert it happened becuase some retard that wasn't there heard someone else talking about it, who also wasn't there

>Hillary went for a walk in the woods after losing in 2016

What kind of shit is this?
John Podesta literally had to tell her supporters to go home after she lost in 2016. I remember hearing multiple source report that week that she was drunk on election night. And so mad after she lost that she threw a remote control at Podesta's head.

Hillary had a total breakdown and was smashing Champaign bottles and glasses that were meant for her victory. I would respect leftists if they even did simple google searches. These motherfuckers act like the beacons of science yet can't even type a few words into a search bar on the phones

>walk in the woods
She got so drunk she couldn't deliver a concession speech

She still claims to this day that she won that election and it was because of muh russia that blumpf got elected. They did several recounts and challenges of the election too. Why do you shills think your gaslighting works here?

Attached: 1617922300619.jpg (784x648, 43.95K)

Actually Hillary started Russiagate with Podesta

Attached: protocols learned elders zion.jpg (680x680, 141.56K)

Yea. A suadi prince gave her an 80 inch 4k TV to celebrate her victory and she smashed that too.

Then he shoved the corpse aside, short-circuited the ignition and drove through a crowd of POC towards the capitol, hitting an overweight protestor who couldn't get out of the way fast enough due to her disability.

It is amazing to me that people will take anything they see in the J6 hearings as gospel, especially after watching an actual trial with Depp V. Heard.

I would have hoped it would have given the average person a general understanding about court in general and the fact that you can't just listen to one side without the other having a chance to impeach the witnesses or test the evidence.

Driver wanted to testify, btw, but it wasn't allowed.

probably went on a walk in the forest to a creepy owl totem to sacrifice a kid

>occupydemocrats
>slide thread

Attached: 5E364A43-CE82-47B4-AEB6-91067B91C95D.jpg (960x960, 507.32K)

hillary went to the woods to bury her las baby she ate.

Attached: 1657413388219.png (768x924, 1.07M)

Yeah too bad Hillary just let the situation go instead of actually DOING something about it. I mean we got the Mueller Investigation for 3 years and according to them there was ample evidence to indict Trump on something. Unfortunately for hillary you can’t indict a sitting President. Now that Trump isn’t POTUS and he can’t hide behind Barr anymore they decided to play on hard mode and scrap that evidence and look for something new.
Just kidding I think they are all liars and there never was any evidence.

who comes up with this shit. i still believe that occupy democrats is like some sort of satire or something. that shit is always so dumb.