/GLOBAL MELTDOWN/ GENERAL - /gm/

How the fuck is there a general about the shittiest of topics, including 2 for the faggot jew country Ukraine, but not 1 for the global meltdown that is happening right now?
Are you people fucking stupid?

Meltdowns are currently happening in:
China (bank runs)
Sri Lanka, protesters take presidential building
Albania, protests
Netherlands, farmers

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-115347.png (1080x2340, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2022/7/10/argentina-president-urges-unity-as-anti-government-protests-build
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i truly believe at this point in time there could be a series of nukes launched globally and as long as it didn't knock out cell service literally no one would give a fuck.

something is going down in albania??

Bump, also a gorillion threads for Hunter Biden are making this board practically unusable.

Yeah. I'm surprised that there isn't more threads here about the Netherlands.
The news are ignoring it, so I would assume that it should have been a big happening here, yet nothing.
Is it the jannies?

Governments are interested in covering bad things happening to other similar governments.
And yes in the grand scheme of things they are all cut from the same cloth with very little difference. No more difference than what exists between a medieval King, Sultan or Raja

america sleeps and is boring. we don't even get blm riots after that tard got lit up by the cops

Yep bump, they are scared shit like Sri Lanka will start going down elsewhere. Turns out starving your people and no energy is a great way to kick off a revolution and Netherlands is next if they fight back.
Kikes have their heads so far up their ass over fake and gay shit like jan 6th and muh russia/jewkraine that they won't realize they are already shoved deep inside a real oven.

Go back to Russia. UK don't need you.

we need more generals like we need more flags

I feel the same way, user

Its global recession, inflation is a thing everywhere in the world right now. When times get tough, upheavals and riots happen.

Attached: 1520165495230.gif (175x350, 2.77M)

okay but why arent politicians and cops and their families disemboweled like wild animals and hung on lamp posts?
Thats right because nothing is happening and times are not tough for most people

Yeah. I'm not surprised by the lack of media coverage, that was to be expected. I'm surprised that there's literally no breads here on pol.
We had a bunch of threads during the honkening.

Things are also going to get much worse in Argentina

aljazeera.com/news/2022/7/10/argentina-president-urges-unity-as-anti-government-protests-build

another liberia

who fucking cares

atleast now there will be more pirates that'll try to capture pooskin hindus and eat them for nourishment

Red pill me on the Chinese banks.

Sri Lanka is pretty important to the U.S and China and both have wanted to establish military bases there.

I think it's pretty important as the next leader of the country will decide which of the two will get more influence there.

FUCK EATING BUGS AND _SOY

GLOBAL CANNIBALISM NOW!!!!!'

Attached: wojak-disturbing-face.jpg (822x901, 84.66K)

Oh my god, not albania!

Yeah but the way it's becoming contagious that day is not far away.
The hilarious thing about Sri Lanka was how the media ignored it until they stormed the palace. I have a feeling they will ignore future happenings the same way until they are being taken out the back and shot in the head.

You're going to have a fun winter, cunt germ. We'll see if it fixes that "sense of humor".

(((how))) indeed

Attached: RMM.jpg (698x625, 72.28K)

Really want to see some scoundrels torn to shreds and their entire families tortured and dismembered in the most humiliating and horrific fashion imaginable.
Whence do they suppose that they can't be touched?