Aus Any Forums dinner edition

what is it cunts?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1066, 128.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2022-07-11/covid-outbreak-on-cruise-ship-coral-princess-docked-in-brisbane/101228112
abc.net.au/news/2022-07-11/sri-lankan-protesters-vow-not-to-leave-until-leaders-quit/101225646
orangesky.org.au/our-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this board is shit, complete and utter shit. What happened? Thinking of starting my own cult here in Appalachia.

Attached: 5a214b5628fdead11d79459f297c8c25.jpg (563x708, 38.1K)

Taters and no gf

Attached: 1657319570474.gif (320x240, 1.26M)

I'd join your cult if your faggot government would let unvaxxed come in.

too many hunter cock pics rots the brain

Commit acts of self defense by shanking coons in the neck

gruel
who here /prison colony/ ?

Coffee with milk powder because I haven’t gone shopping

Dumb cunt. No space, dickhead

My entire family is unvaxxed and completely unaffected by the pandemic. I only had to wear a mask like three or four times. Appalachia is the best region to escape all of the bullshit of major society for a reason, it does come with cons tho - them being junkies and extreme poverty.

>what is it cunts?
Shitty nachos, not really sure they qualify as such even but I've seen cheese on corn chips called nachos before

who has the vid of it?

It's in the last thread.

>aus Any Forums dinner edition
What's with the space OP?
Lame subject matter too.

Attached: 20200610_170840.jpg (1254x335, 48.74K)

I am not getting a dog. I cannot get a dog and you all should stop trying to make me. Why should I have a dog anyway?
I cannot handle the stress of having a dog around

I AM NOT GETTING A DOG

I AM GOING TO WATCH CLASSIC SIMPSONS ALONE WITH -=NO=- DOG

Could you imagine how my life would collapse if I had a dog? The world would and and it would be all your fault aus/pol/. Also it is all the dogs fault

Attached: 1621458913900.webm (400x300, 1.29M)

He tried to get away with the cenno check

Attached: 1657429590054.webm (400x400, 207.84K)

Another one

Attached: suddenly.png (327x208, 41.25K)

It's no Shaftston hotel thread is it.

That's great for you user but the instant I arrive in the land of the free, home of the brave,, I'm going to have some soicuck asking me about my fauci ouchie and when I say no, I haven't taken the NWO juice, I'll be forced back on the next flight home by Jeronius and Shanequa

>I cannot handle the stress of having a dog around
Kek, imagine thinking a trained dog stresses you out, fucken kek. Yeah mate, disabled people get super stressed out by their service dogs, such a huge amount of work, that disabled people do it. You are a disgrace

Cops are so lazy.

A few bongs and some good tucker from me grandma. Spend time with ya family ya cunts. If ya can.

>I hope you've finally found peace
Peace from what? This modern hellscape?

you're like that white crusty stuff at the corners of the mouth when you get really thirsty; pointless and annoying. go get boosted, it's three or more

abc.net.au/news/2022-07-11/covid-outbreak-on-cruise-ship-coral-princess-docked-in-brisbane/101228112

pottery.

Cool strory. I just got this dog. Here he is trying to make friends with my cat.

Attached: 20220703_133909.jpg (2560x1440, 2.78M)

What is the most available job in Australia? A job I could get tomorrow if I wanted. Regardless of skills, qualifications and references.

fuck my shit country, land of the fags and niggers more like it. As far as I'm concerned Appalachia is it's own country.

Australian shephard?

just came in, caught up on the thread and saw it was nearly dead. rushed it, apologies

>It's no Shaftston hotel thread is it.
It's not even good enough to pass as a zero effort bake.
Some neet should apply for the jannie gig just nuke shit like this and make aus/pol/ great again.

Attached: 1649078490568.jpg (700x539, 96.24K)

Border Collie.

There are none. Real unemployment figures are probably around ~15%. This country is a beached whale, slowly rotting while still alive.

>Cops are so lazy.
I would have tazered that land whale instead of tackling it too.
Imagine the smell.

Best friends

abandon thread, someone bake.
no wonder this country is fucked so bad

You're a deadset shit cunt.

>now the revenue man wanted grandaddy bad
>he headed up the holler with everything he had
>it's before my time but i've been told
>he never come back from copperhead road
question: have you ever headed up the holler?
sneak in through mexico
or canada, i always wonder why more cunts don't hike thru the forests from canada
maybe bigfoot eats them
anyways sneak in and live in yanq-user's holler

Yeah Jannies will juts delete it as it starts to get gud.

Evens I buy McShit and some booze
Odds I starve and go sober.
Roll

Lads, what is the go with living as a vagrant in the Brisbane winter? What are the essentials?
>enough clothing to keep you warm. potentially warm enough to only have to sleep in clothes
>sleeping bag?
>bivvy?
Where would one wash their clothes?

Attached: 1596528442822.png (494x677, 532.15K)

No it's a caged tiger, yearning to breathe free
Unemployment could be fixed within a year by cutting taxes, regulations, and forcing the onshoring of industry

>it starts to get gud.
LOL.
As if it's going to get gud.

Attached: GOON CUNT.jpg (1015x952, 676.68K)

Anybody on Austudy - do they still pay you during summer breaks or do you have get a job (lol) or apply for jobseeker at the end of term?

based, probably the most intelligent breed

>vagrant
>wash their clothes
These 2 things don't coexist.

I would say Bivy or small tent
Im pretty sure there are those mobile cloth washer mobiles for the homeless.

If ever I had to go homeless I would just find a quiet spot of bush and be camping for a while. look up videos of stealth camping for ideas.

>Sri Lanka protesters have vowed to stay in the presidential palace until the Rajapaksa government is over
abc.net.au/news/2022-07-11/sri-lankan-protesters-vow-not-to-leave-until-leaders-quit/101225646
>With giant white pillars, a bright blue pool, fully stocked gym, and a garage full of high-end cars, the President of Sri Lanka's house is the height of luxury and opulence.
Look at the colour of the water.
So much for a bright blue pool
kek

Attached: 1636353981913.png (1070x598, 1.23M)

>mobile cloth washer mobiles
the what?

orangesky.org.au/our-story/

>stealth camping
You mean illegally homeless?

Nice. McShit and booze it is. I'll be back soon lads.
Now someone post a link to a website where I can watch Pokemon the first season. I'm so depressed right now I just want to lay in bed, get drunk, eat my McGoyslop and watch some shit that makes me remember a time when I was happy.

Laundry mat.

Why are you going vagrant user?
Shouldn't be too hard, one of my mates was homeless for 6 months or so and just had a backpack with some warm clothes, a tiny tent, a blow up single mattress, rope, solar charger and some basic tools. He camped up near Cleveland next to a creek and somehow still got centrelink because he said he lived at his parents address (even though they kicked him onto the street)

Has anybody claimed the flood payment? I'm thinking of applying. What evidence do they require?

Mate you can either sleep on the cold hard concrete in your own piss in the middle of Sydney, Or you can find a beach somewhere on one of the 74 islands on the Whitsundays and sleep in a hammock. its up to you.

Watch one piece

Probably of a flood?

My house wasn't flooded. I just want 1k free cash.

>What evidence do they require?
Evidence that you live in a flood affected area for starters.

Attached: 0801130a31eeae00ac9f5c5bd68ab4bf.jpg (1280x1920, 198.31K)

>Get a flannie and some black jeans
>Head to the Shafston hotel
>Meet up with Bris anons
>Block the smoking area with a human swastika made of black denim and flannel
>Get GF
>Sleep at her house

Attached: shafstonhotel1_773_2ee4c4ecd4775caebe55b9d4e5bf83cb.jpg (773x515, 73.13K)

I do. What else?

The GF

Attached: FWnnTsqagAA6vhh.jpg (1000x1334, 107.04K)

>posts jiggaboo
please stop

Attached: 1600623743582.gif (300x225, 851.74K)

But can they wear hats?