Loose Vag = Whore

The vagina can get stretched in the same way that assholes do.
Fags commit sodomy to the extent that over their lifetime they need to undergo anal reconstruction from taking dicks in their ass.
The vagina works in the same way. Initially it only accepts average dicks but through training and stretching only becomes able to accept pleasure from oversized dicks.
If your partner isn't tight she is a whore that has either taken big dick long enough to be accustomed to it or conditioned herself to take big dick.
Either way a loose women will abandon fidelity in search of big dick because she has had it.

Attached: 1321424435365.jpg (1036x1243, 321.9K)

imagine drifting in that holes

that's not completely true i've read that women have some tricks to make vagina tight it has to do with muscles or smth

Booba. I don’t think it works like that though

Women with wide hips have ess tight pussies is the conclusion that I've drawn from my not too extensive studies. Dicks stretching pussies is incel cope

I'm sure the goatsee man has techniques to make his asshole tight again too.

How do Europeans sleep on such shitty thin bedding? You spend at least a third of your life in bed, why torture yourself?

yeah it gets back to normal after not having sex for 2 weeks

of course it stretches
babies come out of there

>flesh can be stretched, shaped or manipulated
water is also wet. I thought I'd let you know.
some will tell you that is just drylet cope.

my gf can barely handle my cock anytime she is done with her bleeding.
some hookers were the tightest pussies i´ve ever fucked and im pretty sure i wasn´t the only customer and im 11inches.
not black btw also your thread is gay.

My wife has birthed me many children and has held up well, you're probably thinking of lazy sluts with negative muscle mass faggot, it's not sphincter you blow out

One of the tightest chicks I've had was a single mother. Some pussies just snap back

Sure thing Mohamed.

greek

You fuckers really like comfort, don't you ?

Why are you fat?

Aren’t all penises different. Sizes and thickness?

Women pussies have to be the same way right. Some tighter, some looser, some smaller, some larger.

That was my assumption, am I wrong? Every woman pussy felt different. Even the wetness is different sometimes.

>I have never seen a vagina in person, much less put my dick in one.
It's a muscle. Exercise makes it stronger, but abuse damages it. My ex was a slut and she was like a vice. Dumped her because lying slut, married a virgin, popped the cherry but not as tight. Quite disappointing, but worth it being slut free.

Attached: d4eced59bc13b5f1e9a6da352b7851f5f057899cda04e1f5073724261974f4a3.jpg (500x294, 42.04K)

I love thicc white girls.

Attached: 85649308593.gif (320x395, 1.97M)

if the state of external genitalia is a sign of frequency of use... how coma all the wankers here don't have 12" cocks?
>inb4 they do

bulshit incel.A baby goes through a vagina and it still regains tightness.Your or any mans penis is basically a tooth pick compared to that.This is not your plastic sex doll.

don't you, europoor?

No tail = whore.

Attached: 236d79175e0854a4c073695b5c5442f1.jpg (2702x2806, 737.13K)

sure but they cant deviate as much as dicks.

wonderful russian fox poster

Attached: 1656273050546.jpg (1417x2000, 210.97K)

As women get older and have thousands of partners their vags will prolapse like an ass too and it's funny as hell. Keep those legs closed girls.

Ponder the aroma

>yeah it gets back to normal after not having sex for 2 weeks
Good luck finding a woman who hasn't fucked for 14 days kek

Me personally ? Not really, no. It's a very weak and womanly atittude. I've interacted with men that wanted to be comfortable and they always disgusted me.

A fat man takes his own cushion with him wherever he goes

my penis is so astronomically huge i've never experienced a loose vag
i feel mildly sorry for the guys that get my used goods though

C*nines are haram tho

Attached: 3ab729447e040e8d0bd9ebd43c1230dc.jpg (850x444, 58.36K)

>If your partner isn't tight she is a whore that has either taken big dick long enough to be accustomed to it or conditioned herself to take big dick.
it's from me

hngggg, built like a tank and has one of those belly button piercings

my dream girl.
10/10 breeding stock