Joe Biden's Parenting 101

How the fuck did he raise such an embarrassment? Joe use to be as sharp as the Notorious Corn Pop's straight razor when he was in his prime. How did he raise such a dumbass son?

Attached: put the crack pipe down hunter we are taking a photo.jpg (1200x630, 127K)

I dunno Joe, if I was given millions and told I could live like a playboy to my 50s, I'd be fucking like it went out of style

Joes wife and daughter died in 72 and he gave up. Hunter grew up rich af and joe felt too guilty to say no. Next thing u know its crack and hookers

Hunter Biden is not involved in his father's administration in any way. This the best you can do chuds, obsess over some random private citizen?

His son is a CHAD
Good looking
Huge cock
Does tons of drugs
Gets tons of pussy.

A thread about Hunter having AIDS just got 404'd. Anybody got the texts where he begs Natalie to get tested for HIV?

Attached: 1657509738812.png (472x467, 511.2K)

+ chadmaxxed name

He sure loves his crack.

Attached: 1657509738814.jpg (540x960, 80.46K)

80 million ballots voted for a giant Pedo Family

Attached: 1303787366779.jpg (500x472, 56.84K)

I no wright?

>CHAD
Yet he threw it all away to fuck child prostitutes addicted to crack and his teeth falling out

Its literally nothing

Some medfag says he's got AIDS lesions. Wouldn't be surprising given the company he keeps.

Hallie too.

step one: allow him to become alcoholic
step 2: allow him to become a coomer
step 3: allow him to become drug addict.

step 4: he becomes complete hedonist subhuman

Joe Biden raped his daughter in the shower, I’m surprised the son didn’t turn out worse

He probably raped his own kid numerous times and pimped him out to his friends

TO BE FAIR. hunter and his brother were in the car when it crashed and their mother died. he also lost his brother and probably did have a fucked up life but SO DO WE ALL.

Hunter Biden was laundering Ukranian oil and gas money from his daddy while raping children and smoking crack. There's no escaping whats coming.

Hunter Biden is what most secular men with (practically) unlimited access to money and “get out of jail free cards” would degenerate into. He is the end result of godless materialism.

don't think he's intellectually dumb at least not before the crack, just traumatised (in the car when his mum and sister died in a crash) and spoilt

>he also lost his brother and probably did have a fucked up life but SO DO WE ALL.
I don't know why people say this. Most normies in the first world do not have fucked up lives at all.

Hunter was raped as a child, not to mention getting severe head trauma in a car crash that killed his mother the night Joe was elected.