How do can you tell if a woman is jewish or not? Cute girl at work has dark hair and dark eyes...

How do can you tell if a woman is jewish or not? Cute girl at work has dark hair and dark eyes , and some German sounding last name. Maybe my jewdar is malfunctioning. Any tips?

Attached: Hana-Green.jpg (1627x1640, 544K)

They’ll tell you inside of 5 minutes, always. I’ve been working in a jew industry and they always mention it.

I don't care if this girl was jewish, I'd breed her

>Cute girl
>dark hair and dark eyes , and some German sounding last name
Does this look like her user?

Attached: 1656586676664.jpg (1080x1350, 156.99K)

Throw some Pocket change on the ground and gauge reaction

yes, ask if you dont know something and stop guessing or consulting shitboard for stuff like this. best and most honest response you'll get on here. gl

Ask her if she knows that Europeans are the Israelites from the bible or not. That will probably give you a pretty good idea of whether or not she's a kike

Gage*

ey, romania. hi. your austrian watchdog brother here. everything cool?

for a few more hours yeah, then the heat'll be unbearable. God i fucking hate this country this time of year

Oh for fuck sake user, the nose usually gives it away. Even if it’s not hook nose obvious, there’s usually something about it that’s not right.

Well, that and the name. Even if it’s not the last name now, it’s usually only one generation away.

If you have to question it, she’s likely joobait.

She looks Portuguese to me.

Just say; Jesus Christ is King of the Jews. They chimpout over that

Cute girls haven't been invented yet.

Attached: 97847094_p1.jpg (3183x4244, 2.95M)

Plenty of Europeans have brown eyes brown hair

Fuck off gypsy

ah so you're a french one

if weather is the only real thing of concern than everything seems pretty good mate. i do hear you tho. take care

eh, I had several Jewish coworkers at my old job and I can't remember them bringing it up once

I'm not, roma nigger. Go steal some property.

Im gonna say she is, best bet, ask her if she is, just be straight up, knowing is worth any consequences

oh no i'm depressed as fuck but i like to cope with shitty jokes
can't, the blacks over there took it all

translate their name if it is something positive like gutberg/ gut berg.
she is jew.
jews were given a surname late in life and were allowed to choose it themselves, and they took only pleasant names.

Attached: 1653097048819.png (736x951, 394.64K)