German Infrastructure is Collapsing:

The failure of a single power cable last Sunday caused Stuttgart Hbf, one of Germany's largest train stations, to shut down for 3 days and counting. According to the DB press secretary "dozens of technicians" are "working on the problem" and "requesting replacement parts". 10s of Thousands of travelers haven been delayed or stranded in and around Stuttgart, with no release in sight. The police have commended them for their "peaceful" behavior so far.

Germany's descent into 3rd world anarchy is accelerating dramatically. The politicians are shutting down the last remaining Nuclear power plants soon, Putler is stopping the gas supply through NS1, during afternoons all the cities are abuzz with bands or roving refugees on social benefits causing havoc while Germans are at wörk, infrastructure is crumbling as there are no parts left and no Germans left to do the maintenance - sadly, the millions migrants weren't doctors and engineers after all.

It is quite simply: over.

Attached: media.media.c5120233-2f52-410d-9d75-11bc56964d8b.original1024.jpg (1024x683, 190.1K)

not yet, wait for the autumn and winter

What the vodka user said, let's wait until winter when 3rd world shits on gibs freeze & starve

Delusional.
Shitskins will have cozy homes as all their power bills are covered 100% by the state, meaning that even if gas prices went up by 1000%, they wouldn't have to reduce their heating by a single degree.
German grandmas will freeze as the Muslimerinos bask in 23 degree apartments.

So drag them out

>Delusional.
I mean yeah, your post reeks of delusion.

is this really how shit works in krautstan?

Thank God none of this will affect me. I'm probably in the safest and most homogeneous part of the country

funny how my sister family will return back to poland next month after living in germany for past few years
my brother-in-law is gonna still work for g*rmans tho

Yup. If you got No Work the state will Cover everything for you.
For example you got No teeth but Work? Gotta pay thousands of Euros for replacement.
Got No Work? State pays it all.
Same for Rent, food, furniture etc

Provide a source

that's wild

That's an excuse to save energy.
Three days no trains saves a lot of kWh

it´s not that simple whatsoever , need to be single for it to work and an inbred muslim.
ive had no work the past half a year and i wasn´t getting anything whatsoever , with no reason as to why not , it was just denied because i live with my girlfriend and she "is makeing enough money for the both of us" according to the faggot feds.

I was more interested to know how it works for rapefugees.

>Putler is stopping the gas supply through NS1
Russia confirmed they will bring NS1 back to fully supply once the turbine arrives but that doesn't mean they will deliver anything Germany first has to order gas which they never do on time lately so be prepared to read more NS1 doomsday despite the pipeline being fully operational.

but there is a catch
you need to make babies like rabbit
if you make 10 shitskin babies then g*rmans will need to provide for your family 100%

>German Infrastructure is Collapsing
>The failure of a single power cable last Sunday caused Stuttgart Hbf, one of Germany's largest train stations, to shut down for 3 days and counting.
are you even german?
the Deutsche Bahn is known for their incompetence

Attached: 1654815685409.png (306x306, 112.17K)

so that's the literally the only thing shitskins are good at, sounds like a sweet deal

the U bahn was wörking so idgaf

no they will turn off gas for everyone if it really gets bad no one can afford x1000 pricier gas and yes that includes people on gibs.
The social services guys are vile humans you can bet 100% they will do their utmost to prevent the state from paying any significant price increases because they see it as their life goal to make the life of every Hartz4 guy hell and miserable.
Migrants get special bonus because they know how to game the system but they can't do magic. Black labor and living in a ghetto helps keep the inspector out but can't ensure heating and electricity when the city decides to cut off that part.