When Any Forums falls, where will anons go?

I want to lead my froup of frog worshippers into the promised land but need a map, where are the real anons going? You know, the ones who are more efficient than the 3 letters....

Attached: E0DFDDD5-7922-4F72-849C-3AF9704083A7.png (750x1334, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The feds will never let this place go. Its way too useful for them

Def feels like the most effective watering hole, espesh for a strategic release of doctored data

also academia has figured out they can get grants to fuck with us here. Welcome to the monkey house.

Attached: stealth is optional.gif (500x375, 1.1M)

Ive noticed the scrubbing has become expedited, and certain topics altogether epsteined

yeah there are only threads with 2-3 humans that die on page 10 with 10 posts, or threads at bump limit started by meme flags.
CAPTCHA: THTOK

They’re such worthless niggers. The shot that passes for original research these days

Gotcha motherfucka! I'm a phd researcher, and you just made me a fucking doctor!

Attached: surprisemf.gif (245x245, 3.62M)

this.

facebook

i don't get it. what does an impossible shape have to do with quantum physics.
also, how do you say "double-slit" with a straight face to explain this to a woman?

Attached: trident (1).gif (233x255, 1.56K)

If you can’t figure it out on your own we don’t want you there.

hi low iq spic brainlet here, how do they know how particles behave when not observing them? isnt measuring or seeing how they behave when not being observed, just observing them?

Any Forums is a honeypot and every post you make is permanently saved to be used against you. It is of no actual value aside from the pleasure a poster can derive from telling tremendous lies and espousing the opposite of their actual beliefs.

Fuck the mods, fuck the feds, and fuck you.

Not a frog worshipper, since that is idolatry, which is a sin.

If everyone seeks The Truth, we will all meet again, here or in the afterlife.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1657527640962.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

Just the act of banning several hundred posters from Any Forums caused an explosion into games. They won't risk that again

You'll find me if you're meant to

They have to change their tactics now and do something to ruin the "image" that we all have of this forum. Like with the Q larp.

>he thinks Any Forums will fall
lol

When Any Forums falls we go out into the real world, therefore Any Forums shall never fall.

Attached: A62E1584-0E82-4775-AC1B-D537A61B4C2B.jpg (821x583, 38.75K)

>When Any Forums falls, where will anons go?
picrel

Attached: Pepe-Revolution-Throwing-Popcorn-Meme.jpg (1184x586, 114.64K)