Good morning sirs

Good morning sirs
we own Britain redeem the colonies

Attached: rishisunak.jpg (1200x1200, 182.82K)

>east india trade company
>has indians
HOW FUCKING DARE THEY

You deserved to be ruled and being invaded by us brits. But dont worry we will leave like you did once your homeland turns to a shithole

The needful isn't going to do itself.

Why do British Indians look different than Indian Indians even though they share the same genetics?

It's a well groomed poo

Attached: F97F7529-F53B-44CB-A204-DB22707D1E70.jpg (795x1023, 63.67K)

DO NOT REDEEM

bloody basterd bitch!

>once your homeland turns to a shithole
um, user, i...

He looks like an ugly Chris Moltisanti

indians don't have any specific phenotype, its a multi-ethnic society. they have multiple phenotype. south indians look different from north indians and north indians look different from east indians. the indians you see on the internet from india are central indians which are a mix and mash of all the indian ethnic groups. indians are the ultimate mutts. this is the future of america and brazil.

Attached: 1630889993756.png (602x414, 261.16K)

based

How can you be that dark living at England? Sun never strikes there. I get really tanned in summer,always have t shirt lines in the arms,and i turned pale a month in summer i was there kek. It was sunny half of days, but a kind of light sun. Like sun here in December.

He’s not a White person or halfbreed, so while he has a sickly skin tone it doesn’t get pale due to lack of sunlight.

Attached: 4060167D-9E5A-4299-B601-35A3108C8725.png (1894x1508, 280.06K)

1. it's multi-ethnic society
2. Indians who migrate to US/Canada/UK are 90% upper caste

oh, the guy that has no working class friends, just aristocrats.

mr provider sirs
I cherrish his soul

She will be the next prime minister

Attached: s465_Penny_Gov.uk_image.jpg (465x310, 112.35K)

You can ignore most of what pol says about caste and ethnicity. It's all regional. He looks like a poo because of where he's from, a poor paki or indian from way up north where it's cold will be much paler.

>i am this combination of ethnicity and caste, i must be whiter than you even if my skin is practically black
It's all bullshit. If I went back home, even if I stayed indoors, guaranteed, within a week, I would be as dark as rishi.

The brown people in cabinet are all unironically race traitors. Nadhim is literally selling out his people's oil to western extractors at a discount. The west does this is many countries, and this idiot's helping them because they made him a minister and helped him tax evade.

it's just poo all the way down