Can Sweden be saved?

In exactly 2 months Sweden will have a parliamentary election.

Pic related are the current demographics of Sweden (swedes with 2 swedish parents, so this does not include other whites like finns, polacks, jugoslavians which make up a decent chunk of foreigners in Sweden)

Attached: Swedes_of_two_Swedish_parents_in_Sweden_2020.png (800x1804, 377.87K)

It doesn't matter who wins this election. We will in the coming four years likely see the culmination or the globohomo campaign of terror against the people. Probably sooner rather than later. During this time it doesn't matter which useless shabbos goy party rules. There will be famine, blackouts and shitskin invansion regardless. The end result of this might be the Schwabian utopia, or things don't go according to plan and something else happens.

kill them

You first.

Yes.
Finland on the other hand...

is living on that 84.66% island comfy?

ok but I have gun rights, freedom of speech, and I don't have euro taxation, and I'm not in the eu

so comparatively I don't need to do all that and have a high standard of life

It's pretty nice. You'll enjoy it.

>I have gun rights
Guns aren't meant to be decorative.
>freedom of speech
Debatable
>I don't have euro taxation
That's true I guess.
>I'm not in the eu
But you're ruled by the same jews.

I know, I'll kill people with them if they go onto my property, it is likely that you won't because your rate of gun ownership is much lower and you don't have rights

I know but it sounds like you're fucked and going to get a supreme globalhomo despot, we'll probably get trump after this

What these cats need is unified cohesiveness what do hwhites have to lose at this point might as well have a marithon of our own.

>Can Sweden be saved?
It would take something extraordinary to change the current state and course of Sweden. Something on the level of a war/depression/famine bringing the quality of life down significantly. I do not mean to be a demoralized blackpill shill, but the average Swede is very much okay with the way things are.

It's over. The only good thing to come out of this election is that the green party is finished. Besides that nothing will change.

>we'll probably get trump after this
Haha ohh, you're one of those. Well good luck with that, I'm sure it'll all be fine.

>Find Swedish wife
>get Swedish babies
>Accelerate the world, decelerate the tribe

Attached: civilminister.jpg (391x452, 24.23K)

All parties keep the same line on every major issue, and then debate some meaningless shit. Faux democracy. Swedish elections mean fuck-all. For the first time in my life I won't even vote, after the whole NATO debacle.

>the average Swede is very much okay with the way things are.
This

>being happy about giving up the country and ending up in reservations
Us swedish nationalists are still aiming for saving all of Sweden

>war
not impossible at this stage. Russia may invage Gotland and Aland to "fix" Sweden and Finland and prevent them from entering NATO
>depression
it will happen for sure
>famine
close enough given the current state of global economy

How though, we would literally have to go full 1940s which will never happen, best we can hope for is keeping Norrland/Gotland and Ă…land pure

>which will never happen
Not with that attitude it won't

The first step is of course to convince Swedes that Sweden should continue to belong to us. Then what seems possible will be very different.

We will perish as a warning to other countries on the same trajectory.

Attached: 1655349333403.jpg (720x714, 39.42K)

Most Swedes aren't suffering from very noticeable consequences of our shit politics yet. But it's get harder and harder to keep the country pleasant and it will become impossible eventually.

>*land
>100%
We'll keep the swedshit zoo safe.

Attached: northernkike.jpg (266x400, 37.02K)

This here is called Karma. These cunts used to support Mugabe and his buddies in their Terrorist war against us Rhodesians. In fact, these cunts purchased the Russian Sam 7 missiles that were used to bring down the Viscounts. Karma... Right in the fucking ass! Sorry, not sorry!

> Can Sweden be saved
No, Sweden is a country of niggers, faggots, and whores. I hope Putin will drop some nukes to them

Attached: 0BE9BB02-060D-4921-9E8A-00CC6262732C.jpg (1280x3127, 776.65K)