PEDO TRUDEAU IS FINISHED

Trudeau had sex with a minor and had her sign an NDA for $2.25mm. We were led to believe the girl was 17 years old. She wasn't, she was much younger and the whole thing is about to be revealed.

>2019 News Article:
buffalochronicle.com/2019/10/19/trudeaus-west-grey-accusor-was-much-younger-than-first-thought/

Attached: Trudeau Goodbye.png (597x208, 81.25K)

Have a bump bong

Yeah and nothing happened. He has about 10 different ethics and charter violations as well, yet is still in power.

>the leaves are falling and the rake has come to roost

Why is he so handsome?

I checked out your link. It was from 2019 and a low IQ Cumservative website. Yep, another braindead Cumspiracy theorist.

Expose all pedo politicians and punish them appropriately live. This is the time to do it, no other opportunity like this will come any time soon.

I don't see it. He looks like a stickman twat.

The blonde hair. That’s why.

Fidel Castro's genes

Not my problem.

Attached: 1648254015124.webm (720x1280, 2.16M)

he is gay

I really cant believe this faggot has sex with females.

Slide thread glowie. Bidens are fucked, your benefactors are going down

This too

He’s pansexual

The day of the rake has come.

Let this carribean nigger be strung up and every Canadian flag burned and replaced with the red ensign.

>minor
>sign an NDA
That honestly sounds retarded, but I’ll believe it anyway.

ha ha ha actually chuckled.

Bumper

>girl was 17 years old
>girl
Riiiiiight

so what
at least he never said
"Grab em by the pussy"

>Do as I say, not as I do
I hate the Liberal Party so much it's unreal.

cern is really fucking everyone's shit up this time isn't it? timelines re-aligning for great goodness bros?

Attached: cernanon.png (1828x1544, 770.89K)

also the article is from 2019 so gonna need proofs this is resurfacing.

I can't look at him and think "this guy is inherently evil". He's at the very least being threatened, that' for sure. The guy did blackface, lmao. Now he's a feminist.

Kekked

You know the age of consent back then was 14 right?

that's if it's true, but don't let us stop the buffalo chronical from blowing the lid off anything. Oh, they had access to it for several hours, but can't produce any actual evidence. Sure fucking thing.

Black face pedo vs Justin Bieber.
My bet is on Justin Bieber this time.

Hey man, they had the proof, but only for a few hours and then they had to delete it.