The Maratha Confederacy

>Stood as a bulwark against pisslamic expansionism, and was the principal force (along with Sikhs) responsible for starting the decline and breakup of the Mughal empire.
>protected South India from falling to islamic dogs, and is responsible for south India not being largely muslim.
>The modern state of Maharashtra, lying in Western India, home of the Marathi people, has a population of 125 million people, same as the nation of Japan.
>Maratha leaders celebrated in modern Indian culture and movies as being fearless warriors coming to Mother India's help in time of need.
>Western historians barely know anything about this mighty bulwark against pisslam and defender of the Hindu people (Dharmrakshak).
Why is there so little awareness in the West about a modern geopolitical entity ( Maharashtra), a historical empire (Maratha Confederacy), and an entire ethnicity (Marathi) whose population is nearly 125 million ?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=--Ly9qdkQ1Y

Attached: Enj81DOUYAA5v3J.jpg (1992x2519, 760.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6sUU2wrrKs&ab_channel=Milk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any decent marathi films?

Shwaas (2004) was good.

read bhavartha deepika its based and redpilled

you will never get reservation

Daily reminder.

Attached: IslamsavedIndia.jpg (2048x1318, 243.79K)

>chanting incomprehensible hyms
As if Muslims don't have that too

i have huge respect forthe tamils and mughals, marathi seems like a side project gone bad

What the fuck are you trying to pull, Brandon? What is the point of this useless spam, stop discussing India and Indian culture on this mind numbing contraian shithole.

because india needs to divide. It's time to stop grouping together Tamils and degenerate Hindi speakers

Go shit in Gangha you unwashed degenerate, the Arabs are far more civilized than you poos will ever be

based

Its not mentioned because vijayanagar did all that. The marathas were a short lived successor state that gained power during the moguls decline. The did fuck all and quickly collapsed themselves.

I am a Deshastha Brahmin I don't need reservation, I escaped India BECAUSE of reservation

Chutiye mai Indian hu

Attached: 24099.jpg (700x437, 14.88K)

vijaynagar empire fell before mughals even came. huge respect for vijaynagar but saying marathas did fuckall is bullshit. we had territory from Khyber to bengal

Attached: 1644767614459.jpg (736x1293, 176.18K)

>escapes due to reservation
>ends up in Cucknada, the wokest place in western world.

JAI BHAVANI!
JAI SHIVAJI!

>Western historians barely know anything about this mighty bulwark
>Next you'll ask why won't the British recognise those man made famines and all the plunder from India
Believe me all they historians know. But it's less spoken because it undermines their agenda.

GOOD MORNING SIRS!

Attached: 3580935498_e777424841_b.jpg (1024x1024, 75.71K)

>Western historians barely know anything about this mighty bulwark
I only know of them through playing empire total war kek

>All that seething and jealousy poured into some false bullshit
Now pic related tells a different account from the mouth of a mullah

Attached: 1656303104206.jpg (2048x2048, 1.69M)

youtube.com/watch?v=E6sUU2wrrKs&ab_channel=Milk