Cringe

Seriously, make it stop

Attached: 1657523575101.png (801x577, 73.82K)

I'd rather kill for Russians than "own" the Russians. I fucking hate America and Americans

Holy shit what is wrong with Americans

don't lump me in with those faggots. r*dditqueers are an entirely different breed.

>twatter
you need to go back

how the fuck would this ever happen?

It’s like they’re mentally stunted. Stuck in a teenage development phase. It’s crazy really. These fools are more than likely older than myself but possess no common sense. Just idiots designed to be taken advantage of.

It's hyperbole
Right?

what you're seeing is the fallout of years of government subsidy sustaining these undesirables

I hate these fucking people so much. Luckily, most aren’t even legitimate posters.

EPIC AND FUNKOPILLED

Reddit??? I LOVE Reddit!!!!!!!

Attached: Untitled313_20220707021830.jpg (233x308, 34.47K)

I think they're both from Denmark actually. You can't disprove that either.

Why are they like this.
>assuming they're American
lol
lmao

Things that didn't happen for 500, please

and you need some glasses lil nigga

>Ukraine being supported by literal cuckolds.

Lol

>oy vey, it's not twatter, it's gaydit
same shit

These reddit post have done it, I change my mind. Ukraine, you have my undivided support. I will have my wife moan your leaders name and imagine him cucking me like a good boy.

too much tv & cape shit

>I will have my wife moan
>my wife
user, wake up

the way these faggots talk reminds me of when i was 12 and first trying to appear funny and cool on the internet. sad thing is, these people are probably in their mid 30s

all 3 of those are bots.

It's obviously one of us trolling. But the redditoids still upvoted it and responded to it apparently believing it was plausible, let alone calling OP the asshole in this situation.

One of them have The American Flag: a basketball nigger.

> Sex obsession + Current thing

That's a Jew, user.