Untitled

Attached: 1657372199398.png (999x909, 42.59K)

Incorrect, I am Ashkenazi myself.

Im from england mate.

literally nordic as fuck

Attached: dna.jpg (473x774, 82.62K)

Good thing I'm not American.

"white" is an american concept. only america has whites, but america has no people

European people are Israelites.

Based nonwhite anti-semetes

and yet they are still sympathetic to white nationalist idealisms. I wonder what it is about the current social system that causes this? Oh right, it's because they have a front row seat to how backward the race dynamic is in this country.

Im a post-op jewish nigger

basically if they say anything positive about mexicans/latinas or tradcath posting you know it is a 100% indio brown goblin making the post...other than that it is probably just your typical german/anglo mutt ancestry like me.

also reminder: the amerimutt memes are literally just what mexicans and squatemalans actually look like

oy vey!

cringe.

I'm trans jewish

Reminder, they make these threads so you'll self dox and post your face/skin color/other traits for database purposes.

Attached: 1657245119170.jpg (962x1278, 339.05K)

That's brown retarded sand nigger.

Attached: Mizrahi Jew.jpg (639x640, 150.77K)

I'm mixed alright. Swedish, norwegian, german, anglo, and dash of finnish.

They are jewish, dumbass

im literally 100 percent white

>he didnt mention jews

>Norway
>Not Germanic Europe
Wtf.

Blond and blue here. Mother's side is Welsh and Bavarian, mostly farmers. Father's side is English and Dutch, mostly inbred hillfolk. Not a single person in my family has dark eyes. Born in Ohio, raised in Oklahoma.

It's true. I discovered my great great great great grandmother was Irish the other day.

Attached: 1655605024118-biz.jpg (1271x1199, 638.96K)

>Irish
McAllister I….

my favourite where the eye colour check threads, and all the mongs dumping pictures right from their photo galleries in their phones.

Attached: 1621519150894.jpg (700x767, 306.29K)

You're 13% slavshit. They are niggers, therefore you are a nigger.

You're a kike or you carry their water.

Not true, west coast and south are the browns, east coast are the Jews, the Midwest and rust belt are all Germans, English, Irish, or Finns

I'm Irish and German you faggot

60% English and North Western European

10% French
10% German
10% Welsh
9% Scottish
1% Baltic
Suck my beautiful White cock

I'm a shitskin mutt and I care more about the preservation of the White race moreso than the average White person. Why is this?