COLLAPSE IS HERE

Chink banks are having problems

Attached: biz.png (502x403, 155.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-AJUYVka54&ab_channel=ChinaUncensored
edition.cnn.com/2022/07/10/china/china-henan-bank-depositors-protest-mic-intl-hnk/index.html
youtu.be/V2_YJtrT6ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Given the upcoming national assembly in the fall, we have a potential second Tiananmen square in the making

things are very unstable

perfect timing to invade taiwan to distract from the chinese shlomo shenanigans..

When china falls it will be ugly. The body count will be the highest in human history. They will tear each other to pieces.

They are all aware of this inevitability. I bet we're going to see a mass exodus of wealthy chinks soon. Then the CCP will clamp down and punish the relatives of anyone who fled unless they return.

I am scared ..

the issue is, the bank run is a symptom of the underlying problem, namely how local authorities raise tax revenues

youtube.com/watch?v=3-AJUYVka54&ab_channel=ChinaUncensored

The US, Europe and China will all have a financial crisis that will accumulate on top of each other.
China has this, the US is in too much debt and the EU will have another Eurocrisis because they have to either let inflation destroy the economy or increase interests rates which would cause another Eurocrisis.

Do you have a credible source? This twitter account is a weird propaganda activist who produced a lot of obvious fake news in the past.

Not shilling for China, just asking for an unbiased source.

China will be the worst of all, if you knew anything about china, chinese logistics, and the chinese psyche this would be obvious.

You expect the CCP to report on this?

Bump, I need to know what's happening and I'm too lazy to look outside of Any Forums for the news

Attached: 1611802572673.png (1792x2276, 450K)

The point is the separate crises will compound on each other and create a cascade of doom.

>5 sec google "china bank run", first result
>edition.cnn.com/2022/07/10/china/china-henan-bank-depositors-protest-mic-intl-hnk/index.html

youtu.be/V2_YJtrT6ac

Attached: 1657230793196.png (1192x670, 1.84M)

>cascade of doom
Beside this being an awesome name for metal band, wasn't this the original goal of globalization? To tie the world economies closer together, so that military conflict becomes infeasible as each side would have too much too lose.

I have been saying this for a while now, it seems like we are entering into a cold war 2.0 scenario, where the battle lines are now being redrawn along Francis Fukuyama's predictions.

entropy is rising my basterds.

Attached: 1626573343803.png (266x417, 138.45K)

You're right about that. The globohomo kikes have set this whole thing up like a domino run.

Attached: rat king.jpg (1200x1387, 304.99K)

Well, simply, if either America or China has a financial crisis, so will everyone else, as seen by the events of 2008.
Our economies are totally entwined, and one having problems will affect the other just as much, and the world reserve currency is dollars, so anything that happens to us will be devastating for the whole world.
Europe is especially boned in this situation, as they're frankly bottom dog between the three in both military and industrial power.
Shit's fucked, in short.

>Every year
>HURR DUR CHINA IS DUNZ FOR! NOW THEY WILL BECUMZ A WESTERN DEMOCRAZY AND ALLOWZ GAY MARRIAGE
>"China makes annual gains of 7% yet again, blowing away all forecasts, even the ones from December"

I hope so. Bored as hell.

Attached: 1631141533601.jpg (1280x1179, 317.97K)

Read a history book Amed. The same was said about Germany and the UK before WW1 and we know how well that theory turned out

Hahaha get fuckin rekkt chinks.

Attached: get rotated.webm (726x720, 774.4K)

This is their 1939 moment. Too much debt, they have to invade Taiwan, but they will lose because they are too weak, they only invaded because they are desperate.

Just remember, the world runs out of wheat in 3 months. Shit is going to be crazy once winter hits. Hope you all stocked up.

Food is also key in this globohomo spiel.

>You can't have war, you import all your food, you insist on your sovereignty and you will starve.
>Yes you must keep importing apples from new Zealand even though you produce more than enough at home goyim, you will starve, think of the planet!

our country is in for a lot of pain. 3080s will be the price of a porsche after that happens. People will have to shift to producing again and that's 30+ years away if we had a strong unified government that had our best interests at heart.

Attached: 1649858909566.jpg (786x1048, 199.02K)

>hundled mirrions dies
>a sad day fol the grolius 白饭 lace
>china glows stlongel

>WHEN BANKS POP CRYPTO WILL LOOK COMFY

Attached: aj.gif (171x172, 961.68K)

That's alright. We're willing to take young chink pussy in trade. And no worries about whether or not abortions will be available. We'll have them spayed as soon as they get off the boat.

Attached: dan schneider.jpg (1930x1436, 485.49K)

>COLLAPSE IS HERE
Thank fuck. God PLEASE let this be global.

I'd also like to tack on another massive, albeit only tangentially on-topic, issue that isn't being talked about enough, considering how looming and almost certain it is at this point.
The Russo-Ukranian war has absolutely decimated wheat exports from that region, and the Middle East relies incredibly heavily on them.
They're already running on reserves, and after the harvest inevitably duds and winter comes, I'm tellin ya, the Middle East is gonna become one hot falafel.
And that will DRAMATICALLY increase oil prices, especially taking into account how much the war is already effecting them.
And oil makes diesel.
Diesel moves product.
I'm sure you understand the implications.
Shit is boned big time.

how many bags of rice and beans do i need Any Forums? how much water?

Attached: when.jpg (640x360, 31.89K)

>Food
yea, which from a strategic point of view the Dutch example of banning cows is not only stupid, it borders on the self-immolation in the name of the greater good that is Climate change. Inversely, this is how i've come to understand the current political elite. They are the same scrupulous aristocrats thy always have been throughout history, however this iteration the "greater good" used for tribalistic politicking, sorting out the faithful and dissidents is so totalizing that dissent is not even conceivable.
>Who would be against saving the plant?

Attached: modern analogy.jpg (906x1024, 212.26K)

*saving the planet

T-two more weeks…

Why do you keep shilling this retard's drawings. "Hurrr tax evasion! le funny"

Yeah no one is safe. We're all going into the shitstorm together bro. Brace yourselves.

>don quixote
because the underling the point is salient, and people need to be constantly reminded of the totalizing echo chambers that they are in. As everyone is making claims about "muh Truth" and "muh facts" all of the time, without ever qualifying their epistemology, ontology or axiology to only mention a few of the relevant factors.

>pic related

Attached: thus the red pill ideology was born.jpg (816x912, 188.22K)