I for one welcome our Chinese overlords

The Average American City
youtu.be/K5sNUFpNvZ0
VS
The Average Chinese City
youtu.be/N5G8Ok4932s

Attached: 1657422596742.jpg (653x1024, 94.79K)

You are a chink slave and this is a slide thread

Can he please ditch the bowl cut

Wow I love having this thread five times a day
Thx for reminding me about why i should welcome our chinese overlords

Fuck off wumao

Chinese chads rock the bowlcut

Lol jfc horrible looking even after all that work. That has to be super depressing. I bet he gets laid once in a blue moon at least, but you know the woman is making the kind of.pillowcase jokes they would make in movies like porkys.
Poor guy - at least the non physically developed Asians could delude themselves and act like 'if I just hit the gym, I could...'
this guys out of luck. I honestly feel bad for him.
Oh BTW touch grass

chinese overlords

Attached: overlord.jpg (640x480, 31.78K)

IMO Asian males look a lot better as twinks/prettyboys. The young women nowadays seem to like them.
I personally dont get what the deal is though. They look like faggots.
But yeah chinks trying to act strong and tough just doesnt work.

Attached: K-pop.jpg (1000x562, 78.91K)

>Chinese chads rock the bowlcut
the best trannies are asians

Attached: 1644661938794.png (343x339, 162.48K)

Too bad his little fella is at full mast already, he was almost impressive.

baby faced terminator

Mogs you both

Ive checked bigger meatheads, Bruce Lee on the other hand (and an asian I went to school with with a similar build).

>I want to be a slave of a soules bug slave

I'd be more afraid of that mind control app he has on his phone

You will never be first world country. You have no diplomacy, you have no democracy, you have no freedom. You are a pariah country twisted by corruption and nationalism into a crude mockery of developed countries perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and business. Behind your back all countries hate you. Your ancestors are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “connections” laugh at your ghoulish political agenda behind closed doors.

The west are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed countries to annex out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even North Korea who is insolated, looks hollow and famished to a foreigner. Your propaganda is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a greedy foreigner rich invest with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected idealism.

You will never be happy. You hire out wumaos every single day and tell yourself China will prosper, but deep inside you feel the tofu buildings crumbling down like paper, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - your countrymen will rise up, steal your military assets, rebel to your authority, and burn you like the teachers in the great leap forward. Tankies will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your party's name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a fascist authoritarian commie is buried there. Your agenda will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is an ideology that is unmistakably flawed.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: D1F8ED87-E4BC-4FF4-9D8C-FFBC8B0E5EDC.jpg (196x257, 7.02K)

everybody have fun tonight
everybody ching chong tonight

All that fitness with a horrible haircut. Asian men still have not figured out hairstyles

>But yeah chinks trying to act strong and tough just doesnt work.

*blocks your path

Attached: genghis khan.jpg (3072x3072, 2.48M)

How's your bank run, chinky?

Why do white racists feel the need to tear everyone down? Guy went out of his way to physically improve himself and all you hear is

> LOL, still ugly
> LOL, small dick
> LOL, stupid haircut

ngl, since a few years i have a ton of respect for chinese. very strong, very powerful

> you have no democracy
this is probably one of their secrets to success

imagine america 100% and no jews though

>Why do white racists feel the need to tear everyone down?

This board is both an echo chamber and "contrarian" at the same.

Where's the brazil nigger with his low IQ webm spam?

Attached: 5205537.png (1121x783, 142.18K)

Asian bros, for your own good, unfuck your haircut game.
Stop getting bowl cuts, stop making gel spikes. Either normal part on left/right, buzz, or go full confucian sage and never cut it.

>imagine america 100% and no jews though

They jews make good movies, though- or least produce them. They also produced this chick. I'm conflicted. :/

Attached: 1657415589048.jpg (411x616, 66.19K)

OK Chang.

Attached: 1653748086622.png (800x1672, 208.77K)

but you cant deny it,that is a stupid haircut XD

are those hookers in the streets of china just standing there?

While would you take a picture with a boner?

lol roads are all fucked up

100% white*

>Asian bros, stop making gel spikes

White bois do it better

Attached: dan.jpg (1920x1080, 88.76K)