I keep hearing cunts here say that the reason Britain left the EU was so they could take in more immigrants from brown...

I keep hearing cunts here say that the reason Britain left the EU was so they could take in more immigrants from brown third world shitholes and not take in eastern European migrants. That's not true, number 1, we were taking in shitskins from the third world way brexit ever happened and we still take in immigrants from eastern Europe even after brexit happened. First of all, we don't want neither immigrant groups in Britain, no third world shitskin wogs and no white niggers from eastern Europe, you have your own countries, stop being immigrants. Second of all, brexit was a anti globalist movement, it was to get us out of the EU, a zionist run government based in Germany and was the first step to not having the Zionist globalist dictate our country, unfortunately we're still run and controlled by the same people who keep inacting the same policies that were inacted during our time in the EU, but if I was in charge, that wouldn't be the case. The EU isn't so great, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Sweden are all in the EU and they have tonnes of immigrants in their countries. Stop acting as if the EU is the great saviour of Europe, it isn't.

Attached: 5046268625_32491b9710_c-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 43.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aa.com.tr/en/europe/muhammad-most-popular-baby-name-in-berlin/1468468#:~:text=The most popular name for,name among babies in Bremen.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who asked?

>Britain
don all the countries hate eachother?

No upload?

Attached: muhammad.jpg (890x1280, 113.08K)

did you know if you post "basedjak.party" you get a free Any Forums pass?

UK*

Most popular boy name in England according to my sources is oliver, your source is a left wing normie progressive source.

Also how many Turks are their in Germamy? Don't pretend Germany is 100% German.

Yes and based.

Attached: 1630194749283.jpg (382x332, 22.24K)

and isn't the EU the thing that they would've blamed Hitler on for creating if he had won?

Also, you have any references (news articles, stats, etc.) on the EU organizing immigration?

All of you apparently.

The only difference that Brexit made is that Britain doesn't have to abide to lots of EU regulations that aim to protect you and make your life better
A weakened EU was present on silver platter to the amerimutts, the vatniks and the chinks. We Europeans (including you) earned nothing from this, we lost

>Oliver
that's refreshing to here. Hopefully they're not shitskins.

countries no longer matter. whites need to secure the globe for whites from jews forever

> EU regulations that aim to protect you and make your life better
What regulations are these?

>A weakened EU was present on silver platter to the amerimutts, the vatniks and the chinks.
How is it a silver platter for amerimutts, vatniks, and chinks?

All Britain has to do is close their borders to them now. Or Boris is being a neocon right?

Have you not seen Europe the last battle, the EU is literally a globalist union that governs Europe and serves to demoralise Europe and turn all the European countries into cultural Marxist shitholes that they have been turned into and the EU have indeed let million of immigrants into Europe, the EU is so based, then why don't they fix European countries and get rid of immigrants? They don't. Their still here and the EU controls most of Europe, France and Germany are practically governed by the same government, the EU might as well be considered 1 country.

I'm well aware.

Regardless of the reasons for voting Brexit, it was obvious from day 1 whoever was in power would subvert it. Remember the then ex and subsequently present Tory ministers who boasted it would allow them to make "Singapore on the Thames". How would that be what anyone who voted Brexit wanted?

>A weakened EU was present on silver platter to the amerimutts
Please. Your leaders virtue signalled to their populace to such a degree over Ukraine that they basically had to shoot their own countries in the head for America. If you honestly think Brexit affected the EUs retarded reaction to Brexit I have a bridge to sell you.

aa.com.tr/en/europe/muhammad-most-popular-baby-name-in-berlin/1468468#:~:text=The most popular name for,name among babies in Bremen.

You might want to read this, Muhammed the most popular name in Berlin right now.

britain push for brexit was an anti globalist movement - i am not sure if you thought that reason here really thru how absurd this really is buddy

EUs retarded reaction to Ukraine*
Similarly you might as well ascribe governments' retardedly self destructive reaction to covid as being because of Brexit.

If you add all the variations of Muhammed (Mohammed, Muhammad) you will find it is the single most popular boys name in England now by some measure over the last 5 years. That's what the "left wing sources" did versus the ONS.
Obviously it doesn't mean there are more Muslim kids being born than English overall but it's still embarrassing.

Tbh Oliver is a wank name

Attached: 19180.jpg (1200x1200, 437.18K)

Brexit was leaving a globalist union.

It's bullshit, almost all the EE immigrants have stayed since Brexit, the government could have rejected their visas. There were far more of them than official figures and almost all of them wanted to stay, which shows you what people actually think of living in the EU when they vote with their feet.

The government didn't want Brexit and have done their best to dilute it enough to the point that it doesn't disrupt their globalist plans.

this is that thread where you pretend the UK knows WTF it does and handling the situation with sanity?

Most popular name in England should be Arthur and Robin.

No this is a thread we're I point out that Brexit was a anti globalist movement.

Based fellow brit/pol/ visitor.

Yes it's part of this annoying trend among millennial women to bring back archaic sounding names to make their child sound like a cheeky cockney chappie personality from some old dickens story or something.
Archie is the worst example. I had a good laugh at the Duke and Duchess of Sussex for that.

i am not so sure about that one buddy. looks more like a lil victorian complex aftermath to me. that would be in reality the exact opposite of what you think it is/was. i like my chances.

I understand the premise of it. I was just wondering some citations so I can reference it.