You can kiss those rights of yours goodbye

In many cases being able to film the police has been the only way for innocent people to hold them accountable or prove their innocence when it’s their word against an officer’s and that’s officially gone.

washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/07/08/arizona-police-recordings-8-feet/

Attached: B8C14227-949B-4593-BF95-76FF916C2B8A.jpg (1170x1694, 301.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-governor-doug-ducey-signs-bill-that-bans-close-recording-of-law-enforcement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care

Previously it was 15 feet

I love it when cops carry out red flag laws on alt-right nutwings

Attached: 46295C08-5296-4855-860C-E3DAEAFF9AA3.jpg (233x308, 34.47K)

based more nigger beatings going unpunished

I agree on the point of not interfering with crime scenes as in how "certain groups" love jumping up and down screaming police's faces recording but, all police need to do now is intentionally walk within 8 feet of you then arrest you for interfering. And I guarantee you, they will.

Republicans are such retards. Kissing the ass of cops who would fuck them up without a second thought if some Democrat told them to.

These sorts of laws wouldn't be necessary if so many shitheads from cancerfornia hadn't moved to Phoenix turning it into LA jr.

Attached: captcha GASYN.jpg (356x131, 18.49K)

>tfw calling the redflag cops on my neighbors who fly faggot flags

Attached: AZ pepe.png (2000x1334, 236.4K)

That's pretty fucked up
So if you're in a car being pulled over you can get arrested for putting your phone in the cup holder and recording a video?
The fuck is this shit?

I agree with this law. We need a clear rule on the distance people can be from law enforcement while they are doing their job.

We don't need every faggot with a camera that thinks they are special recording the police right next to them.

Eight feet is close enough, I think it's too close but whatever.

What was the voter roll? I'm sure most of the Recucklicans supported it, but how many of the Dems did as well?

>So if you're in a car being pulled over you can get arrested for putting your phone in the cup holder and recording a video?
no, read the law

You literally cannot record being pulled over if filmed at eight feet

>You literally cannot record being pulled over if filmed at eight feet
YOU'RE LITERALLYL WRONG

READ THE LAW, RETARD

So all cameras in the street are illegal? About time.

>yet another retard who thinks he has a big brain.
As this user said read the fucking law before opening your shit-filled stink hole you call a mouth.

8 feet is close enough....it's a perfectly fine law. It endangers the cop if everyone is all over him recording.

Because some assholes get in the cops faces with cameras trying to accost them into hitting or pushing them. That shit indeed needs to stop, and 8 feet isn't enough. It should be written that the subject of the investigation should be able to record within that distance themselves, but any bystanders can't just roll up with cameras and stand fucking 8 feet away for no reason other than to hinder the investigation and make content for their social media shit.

Another misinformed rebbitard tourist. You must enjoy looking really stupid or something.

The Supreme Court already ruled it's eight feet, Arizona is codifying it into state law.

>It also now allows someone who is in a car stopped by police or is being questioned to tape the encounter and limits the scope of the types of police actions that trigger the law to only those that are possibly dangerous.

>Kavanagh said he made the changes to address constitutional issues. He said the new 8-foot limit was based on a U.S. Supreme Court decision in a case involving abortion protesters.

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-governor-doug-ducey-signs-bill-that-bans-close-recording-of-law-enforcement

It's the same shitty childish and petty sociopath behavior every time. Then laws have to be enacted to get these fuck heads to behave less like fuck heads. Then they fucking cry about it. Every one of you knows someone in your life who is like this.

Attached: cluster B personality disorders.png (621x1024, 61.61K)

>In many cases being able to film the police has been the only way for innocent people to hold them accountable or prove their innocence when it’s their word against an officer’s and that’s officially gone.
Film the police if you want, and kill any who try to arrest you for it.

Our ruling class is so bad it's time to ignore bad rules. Promote revolution. Promote fair-gaming the enforcers of bad rules.

>THE OCCUPANTS OF A VEHICLE THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF A POLICE STOP MAY RECORD THE ENCOUNTER IF THE OCCUPANTS ARE NOT INTERFERING WITH LAWFUL POLICE ACTIONS.
Guess what? Your law doesn't define what interfering is defined as. However, it does in a previous section state
>A PERSON WHO IS AUTHORIZED TO BE ON THE PRIVATE PROPERTY MAY MAKE A VIDEO RECORDING OF THE ACTIVITY FROM AN ADJACENT ROOM OR AREA THAT IS LESS THAN EIGHT FEET AWAY FROM WHERE THE ACTIVITY IS OCCURRING UNLESS A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER DETERMINES THAT THE PERSON IS INTERFERING IN THE LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTIVITY OR THAT IT IS NOT SAFE TO BE IN THE AREA AND ORDERS THE PERSON TO LEAVE THE AREA
Which implies officers have full discretion in determining what they define to be interference with lawful police actions. So the next time a cop plays Simon Says with you for going 72 in a 65, good fucking luck waiting for him to give you permission to record.