Would you support a Japanese invasion of Mexico?

Benefits
>Easily bleached by Samurai bulls
>Yakuza takes out cartels
>Economy improves
>National language becomes Japanese
>Crime drops to 0%
>New roads and highways
>Japs remove Jews from power
>No more illegal immigration

Attached: 1653716646574.gif (498x294, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Japan is gayest asian country. Korea at least has North Korea to remind her of her roots. Japan has no "North Japan" to be anime shit out of ir.

Actually cursed by Samuel.

you know that Mexico would win that battle, we've repelled everyone except you

That would be true except that Mexico is cringe and gay and would lose to honorable Japanese

only if they would genocide all mexicans
i don't mind mexicans but trying to take over country such as mexico would require mass genocide

>Mexico run by cartels
>Mexico run by Japanese
Pick one Pablo

There are plenty of Japanese in Latin America, look at Brazil, did they somehow make it better? Because from what I can tell it's still shit. Will they make Mexico better? Probably not

naah we have repelled the French and Spanish in their golden times, current Japan would be massacred

by Mexicans oc

Minority

Mexico is run by the cartels
Japan is run by the yakuza
America is run by the jews
Canada is run by the chinese and poos

Well whites were a global minority and conquered the planet, so what now? Not like nips are that far off from whites in that regard.

If Americans are the only people you ever repelled then why do you speak Spanish?

China is ran by honorable leader Xi Jinping who decreased the % of the population living under 2.30 a day from 51% to 0.3% (per UN statistics) in only 9 years.

Mexico didn't exist before Spain, we repelled Spain in its plan to reconquer their ex colony New Spain, now called Mexico.

Attached: 1652979320033.gif (220x220, 80.47K)

There's a story from Finland or that place the Welsh are from talking about how one of their kings took off on a boat and came back years later talking about how he visited a land called Mexico.

I keep having to tell you guys this, it has always been Mexico.

nfw! Do you have any sources or images? in fact the Aztecs(or Mexicas idr) knew and traded with the Vikings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madoc

I want to say its fake but the Welsh Indian thing convinced me otherwise.

They’re a key trading partner, mutt.

Much more so than you’re about to be.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madoc
uhhhh shieeet. X haplogroup

Why do you hate us?

Except that no one used the word "mexico" until the spanish came here....so

Attached: Ilustración4hiromilo.jpg (3508x2480, 1.51M)

You need to stop watching anime. Your perception of reality is failing.

Only if they exterminate every last dirty spic

You want me to watch paint dry?

Attached: Tranime.gif (1017x935, 3.46M)

>>Yakuza takes out cartels
You're crazy. Yakuza are old real estate, a few turf scuffles, and running fights at worst these days. The cartels are practically a military force full of psychopaths.