I was one of the original seeders who rawdogged the Biden iPhone torrent...

I was one of the original seeders who rawdogged the Biden iPhone torrent. My internet has been slow as fuck the last 2 hours, sites will lad, and I will scroll fine. I have an old laptop, I should be able to tell when there's network congestion, I've been using the internet for 10 years and I have 140 IQ. Anyways, I am not 140 enough to tell what the fuck is taking up my network. I believe I am being tapped, how can I look and tell apart all my network connections. The most I know is how to access my network router portal.

Attached: 1657270757508.png (968x525, 533.65K)

Sites will LAG
typo. also my shift key is broken. did I say old Laptop

You hit your bandwidth limit retard. Thanks for seeding though.

Double gets so I have a voucher for free army help.

no i didn't. wait....maybe I did. holy shart. but i only uploaded 40 gigs i think

nobody cares
only those funky cracker ass insurrectionists on Jan 6th are ALL that matters

also i have no clue why i said ive been using the internet for the last 10 years. im 22. ive been on playing games since we had big fat computers and windows xp wasnt launched yet. gray user interface and shiet. i guess im still in 2012 mentality.

RIP user we will miss you

what do we have on them

guys how can i tell theres a foreign IP downloading

quadruple gets gets me a voucher for spoonfed info

open command prompt

type:

netstat -a

Jesus Christ user

who are these people . im playing cat and mouse game. if my agent is listening hes just hiding himself.

Attached: faggots.png (597x198, 16.38K)

Call your isp. Sometimes they jew you and drop your data limit. You said you only uploaded 40gb? Well check to see if they dropped you to 30 or 35.

look at established connections for currenct connections. listening just means the port is open and active not that theres an active connection

My scrolling has periods where it has been slow on here, where it is as if there is a spanner in the cogs if that which scrolls. It feels stuck.

Okay DaSquarius

Wtf, user...
>captcha: GGGTS
>gets?

ive since stopped and removed the torrent. that means i cant check my upload size anymore. im using pico torrent. im sure theres a way in the file directory docs

This is a recent phenomenon, happened various times last night with all the shilling.

>Aleast 5 Pro-WEF shill threads
>Strange bot threads, different flags, exact same format, same-fagging 1pbti bots crawling in them
>Feds fishing for the whereabouts of Hunter leaks + Some shady fed cunt posting a sus link (newfag clicked that shit and got cyber-aids)

Just type in netstat. At least the glowniggers will think your smart that are looking at you.

who are these niggers
verif not rqd

Attached: glow.png (649x332, 28.59K)

Also the same format bot threads were basically articles. Wouldn't be suprised if it was pulled straight from some blogsite

they are uploading CP to your harddrive

Attached: 1552697736880.jpg (500x548, 75.57K)

the galactic feds will not allow such thing .

t. /x/ user

Attached: 1556488127610.jpg (500x346, 21.11K)