Shinzo Abe

Why was he killed?
>Inb4 he was globohomo
Chalk it up to a feeling but his assassination does not sit well with me at all.

Attached: 56468.png (579x386, 415.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/ancient-japanese-stone-said-to-contain-demon-cracks-open-180979729/
newrepublic.com/article/115512/unification-church-profile-fall-house-moon#footnote-115512-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the killers motives make no sense.

Didn't catch what they were under the slew of faggot MSM spew, what drove him?

Somebody wanted to kill him, and worked really hard to shoot him in the back.

It's just weird because people live in a fantasy world where if a person has a lot will or political power they think it's like a magic shield that can protect them from some random level 1 npc killing them.

Trust your gut feeling and ignore the shills. He was one of the Good ones. At least as far as a public person can be in our day and age.

They don't. Some 40 yr old living at home, and he made a homemade shotgun because they stole some money from her for a Buddist or Shinto temple or something. If she's not cognizant, just tell them to take her off the damn mailing list and stop knocking on her door.

I wouldn't think of political power being a 'magic shield' that would protect you from an assassination attempt, much the opposite.
From what I recall Abe was anti-immigration and pro Japan, but was very subtle and deft about it.

I guess the motivation will be revealed with the coming election, I hope Japan still has its spirit, pic related.

Attached: 5683494566.png (1600x900, 1.79M)

Yamagami's mother apparently went bankrupt after making donations to the Unification Church, and he blamed Abe for spreading the church's influence in Japan.

Read up on the church a bit now
>it's anti-communist
>gets shittalked on wikipedia and called a cult
Interesting.

Why did you delete your comment user?

>Coming election
That was yesterday bro. LDP expanded their upper house control. With ishin and kokumin on their side, they now have a 2/3 majority to change the cuckstitution.

It was unironically a demon.
>smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/ancient-japanese-stone-said-to-contain-demon-cracks-open-180979729/

>Japan has 2/3rd odds to reawaken the military and break free from ZOG influence
Wishful thinking but that's how I read it.

Attached: 5687549.png (1350x687, 362.87K)

The assassins name is Tetsuya Yamagami
>Tetsuya means to work all night without sleep
>Yamagami means good of the mountain
Hmm

Also, show flag you weirdo.

>assassination
implies politically motivated killing
when it's clear his killer was only motivated by the unseasonably hot weather.

What you said is completely made up.
His mother had been corrupted by the moonie, a korean sect pro immigration and pro globohomo.
They were allied with abe.
Thus he took revenge on a perceived race traitor.
All korean in japan should be culled as christian once were.

CCP-aligned leftoids called Abe a nationalist, basically equating him with Hitler, and are barely able to contain their glee. I strongly suspect that Xi had something to do with it.

trying to increase nip kamikaze birth rates in an age where every elite in the world is trying to make them go down

ive read some articles online from some "reputable" sites and they all seem to focus on how such a violent gun crime could happen to the former pm blah blah, the real story is about his link to the moonies Unification church, i spent a couple hours just reading up the church and they have their hands everywhere, even joe bidens son is involved, sounds crazy as shit and id be laughed at irl but seriously read up on the church.
if youre up for a long read start here
newrepublic.com/article/115512/unification-church-profile-fall-house-moon#footnote-115512-3

After the Russian invasion of Ukraine he went mad, started talking about the need for the US and Japan to defend Taiwan against China and most importantly about Japan hosting U.S. nukes. Because of their history Japanese are very scared by nukes ( hosting nukes would make Japan a target for Chinese nukes). So I can see why an impressionable man would want to kill him, to "save Japan" from history repeating itself.

Korean Christo-communist cult had him killed

the killer was a moomin

Attached: moomin.gif (400x300, 737.42K)