WE ARE FUCKED

SINCE THE BIDEN LEAKS HAVE COME OUT (((THEY))) ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DO SOMETHING VERY FUCKING BIG TO DISTRACT AND COVER THIS SHIT
why? Because democrats own everything
If trump had a scandal like this it'd be 24/7 reports but this hunter shit involves kids and they WILL cover it up.

Attached: 1657520767987.jpg (427x427, 90.55K)

I'd rather take a bullet to the brain than moral guidance from the CIA. Fuck the FBI and NSA also.

Another couple of groomed schizo mass shootings comin' right up, boss.
We might even have to make another McVeigh for this one!

They won't do shit. Nobody is going to care like last time. They'll probably have a nigger slap another nigger at the most.

Ban cars, it'll cause riots.

>democrats
>if trump

Fuck off, boomer. Republicans are in on this shit too.

>SINCE THE BIDEN LEAKS HAVE COME OUT (((THEY))) ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DO SOMETHING VERY FUCKING BIG TO DISTRACT AND COVER THIS SHIT
nah
they can just say it isn't a problem and that things have always been this corrupt
and that's a good thing

Oh, calm the fuck down, OP.
Nothing is going to happen.
The United States doesn't even have a functioning Justice Department anymore.
Hunter will keep smoking crack and smashing niece cunny until he's a pants-shitting alzheimer's patient just like his old man.

it’s literally already been holed, zero momentum, zero media acknowledgment. If they’re ever cornered about it, they’ll say the materials are fake/were doctored/were sourced unreliably, and they’ll say hunter isn’t an elected official anyway so it doesn’t matter. It’s over before it began

Are you retarded? This is intentional so they can play good jew bad jew when Trump gets back. You aren't free, faggot.

Attached: file.png (1364x705, 646.2K)

they gonna put pedo shit on your computers . its k as long the rest of us are left alone

DONT CARE
NOT MY PROBLEM
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
YOU WONT MAKE ME DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
STILL GOT MY TENDIES
COPE

Why? We already knew Hunter was big on crack and whores, how are these videos even a big deal?

they'll blame
>deepfakes
>alt-right conspiracy nuts
>trump for drinking water awkwardly
>putin
most likely in that order. screencap this and tongue my anus, nigger.

THIS

Do whatever you want and when the police come for you throw acid in their faces

So? The overall goal is extinction, and you're fagging out over the possibility of another government-sponsored twrrorist attack.

the whole leak is a big fat distraction lol

I mean deepfakes and photoshop do exist? Not that it matters because we never actually see a face.

I can feel it too user. Something huge is on the way to memoryhole this.

this is true, i don't have a fucking clue of those leaks

they are just going to groom another mass shooter

its going to be funny when monday passes by and no one mentions a fucking thing.

why? literally nobody outside of Any Forums and qanon give a fuck. He's a crackhead, noshit he's done crackhead shit.

Theory: the leak is coming from inside the house
Reason: there have been a ton of mainstreamy articles lately (CNN, politico) about Biden being out of touch, his admin being (dare I say it) sleepy and Democrats being pissed off about it.
Front page of the NYT today even argued he's lost a step, is too old and would be far too old if he dreamed of running again.
Thus: Glowniggers have put the torpedo in the water, they want Biden to be a lame duck so they can get on with the succession in time to save themselves.

Attached: 8jpFFfV.jpg (750x416, 30.21K)

More fbi/cia mass shootings?
Nobody cares because everyone knows the police are also in on it and are following orders to maximize the amount of dead children.
Maybe some actual war scale false flag to justify invading jewkraine with boots on thr ground to stop muh putler and save Europe from freezing to death this winter.

This IS the distraction.

This. The judeo-masonry have and will kill children to distract from their corruption. Stoking the fires of their absolute liquidation is the only moral action here.

Attached: 1657508048575.jpg (872x797, 87.74K)

kek double schizo combo

Meh they don't give a fuck
Harris was the plan the whole time
Biden will catch long covid or some horseshit

The usual generic shill threads are down slightly tonight, so they’re definitely setting up for something else at the least