Children Come!

I have come to teach you about God!

Attached: Joseph Seed2.jpg (394x394, 39.43K)

For fuck sake, here it comes.

Attached: 1657276408674.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

More like Joseph Sneed.

You are my beloved flock! I will lead you, guide you, with righteousness!

Far cry is such a gay fucking franchise.

I just replayed this. Joseph was a pretty good character one of their better villains. It still pisses me off tho that they put niggers in Montana. But I just go around shooting all the niggers and cleansing Hope county of the the christkikes and any nigger or women militia members. It’s a fun rasict fed simulator

LET THE WATER WASH AWAY YOUR SINS!

Attached: 1641785989696.jpg (746x541, 44.78K)

You will come to lie and subjugate and subvert my nature with your doctrine of gibberish and nonsense.

>It’s a fun rasict fed simulator
You're a fed if you continue to propagate the notion that doing anything makes you a fed.

I don't know about you but Far Cry 5 was pure kino faggit.

What happened to far cry? I remember shootouts with monkey men on an island. Now its gus fring and jesus man in Montana?

Oh Lord, the Great Collapse
Won't be our end
When the world falls into the flames
We will rise again
We will rise again

Attached: 1626227855982.jpg (888x526, 53.54K)

I had sex with my wife over the weekend. I got so drunk on Saturday night, I couldn't cum for 40 minutes of fucking her wet tight little pussy (we don't have childerinos, so it's nice and tight and isn't ruined). And we fucked this night, too, but I wasn't as drunk and came in 15 or so minutes.

Cope, seethe, dilate, go find god and all that bullshit, lil bitch.

Praise be to you, Father!

No one asked you orc.

I'm not an orc, I'm more of a goblin bastard myself since I'm not really russian but is stuck here for the time being, so yeah.

Kek but you are playing as a cop in the game so the fed simulator works but I Roleplay that my fed was redpilled here and is using the crisis to clean up trash

Is this game actually worth playing?

Question, Mr. Sneed, why is literally half your flock niggers? I thought Montana was like 95% white. Where exactly did all these apes come from?

Today was the first time in my 27 years of life that I exposed my dick to direct sunlight
>it was fantastic

I’ve been playing the shit out of it lately turn off all the marker bullshit and put it on infamous difficulty and it kinda helps with the shitty ai. It’s not a great get cry game but it is fun. You can fish fly helicopters and planes so that is fun. But the best fry cry was far cry 2

KEEP YOUR RIFLE BY YOUR SIDE

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x177, 35.66K)

We have made and kept covenants with our Lord, God, to honor his laws. In exchange, we are promised eternal salvation after this life.

Attached: Graham.png (400x400, 239.39K)