Why does nonwhite anti-semitism cause so much seething?

Why does nonwhite anti-semitism cause so much seething?

Attached: 1657236616327.jpg (643x674, 114.07K)

Doesn't she like BBC?

Nope. She's married to a border patrol officer and hates illegal beaners just as much as we do

is she /our/ new queen? has she usurped based Isabel?

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-014932_Video Player.png (1079x1916, 1.42M)

I know of one thing that rises when it sees a far right latina ;)

I'm not gonna search this article, but considering what (just bear with me here) someone like Candace Owens went it's just basically, "get back on plantation Lucita or I'll get the whip again." They have said SHIT ALL about EXTREME LEFT MINORITIES, which there are plenty more than on the "extreme right," which itself is a misnomer.
there are plenty of BASED minorities and immigrants that did things the right way that despise illegals and the politicians that allow them to stay and continue to not only kill whites (mostly in vehicle crashes) but lest we forget groups like MS-13 that the democrats love; the infamous group that kills plenty of abuelas and their teenage grandkids because one pablo wanted to 'fit in.'

>we
Who exactly is "we"
Because I dont view you, Pablo, as one of us.
Please tell me how this SPIC BITCH plans to stop WHITE GENOCIDE which happens at the hands of JEWS.
Daily reminder 67.3% of American flags are DIRTY SPIC MEXICANS, and about 2% are actually white.

Please Europoors get me out of this DUMP of a country.
Im tired of these "BASED AND REDPILLED" MUTT SPICS being elected as Republicans pretending to be true REDBLOODED AMERICANS
Im DONE with this country and its MUTT ZOOMER population who supports these kinds of politicians.

Silence Jew

Attached: 1657469782185.jpg (1024x819, 86.82K)

Wow keep posting your BASED SHITSKINS Juan Lopez Pablo Sanchez
I ask again: How does this SPIC BITCH plan to stop WHITE GENOCIDE which happens at the hands of JEWS

The GOP is a joke. The Republican isn't the same, you're being duped hard.

Who cares about white genocide when whites are all faggots now

Attached: Gaynglos.jpg (2678x1858, 531.58K)

You should kill yourself.

They needed the browns to kill whitey so that they feel safe. Blowing up in their face scares them.

So she's a race traitor larping as white?

Wow, what a prize you guys got there

Thank you for your opinion, spics. You should have NO SAY in what goes on in AMERICAN politics, but unfortunately you do. You inherited the greatest country that God has graced and you will turn it into the MEXICAN BEANER SHITHOLES you came from.
FUCK YOU.

You're replying to a mexican. They are truly a confused species. They hate whites but also want to be like us, so mix with us and live in our countries. They pretend to be us on Any Forums/POL/ only to reveal themselves as being spics when questioned about white genocide

Lol, I'm literally half white half Mexican.

The only real difference between Democrats and Republicans is that they cant agree on how to squander the money they've stolen from us.

This poster is almost certainly a jew. While mexispics posting about based latinos are usually faggots, this fag is actively raging out because a spic actually decided to be based for once. Clearly a kike.

The republicans support deporting illegals and reducing legal immigration to near zero. How does electing a legal in a mostly hispanic district make them the same as democrats who want amnesty for illegals and to increase legal immigration to 3 million a year? You tranny ass niggers don't even have arguments.

Great another mutt from NA flag
>flag
Kill yourself pablo
Theres nothing based about a female brown person representing south texan brown people "we want immigrants as long as they come legally esse"

White people are the problem. White people are the wokes, the communists, the LGBT supporters, the hippies, the vegetarians, the post modernists, the true jew, the brain dead liberals that wants to destroy the world.

To save western civilization and spread it world wide, we need to massacre the white race.

>white people are the problem
>is beaner living in a white country using white technology to spread his filthy dialogue to other beaners

Sounds perfect for annexation