So tell me fags right now, why didn't Apple erase his account and all the photos?

So tell me fags right now, why didn't Apple erase his account and all the photos?

Attached: 1657270917792.png (608x580, 503.63K)

nobody cares.
Nothing matters.

Pure fucking Hubris.

Because apple is right wing jewish company.

because they would have to admit that their data is anonymized. would be a huge breach of security

*isnt anonymized

Whoever dumped it here already had downloaded copies of everythng. They only gave the password so people could verfy it was real.

because none of it is illegal. you can have photos of yourself snorting coke and banging old hookers.

That's really dumb. Big techs were already exposed many times, it doesn't matter. If there's anything incriminating, THEY WILL DELETE IT

Yes

bumperino

its a mirror of the data before the damage control

I mean its suspect but remember how many times Hilary LOST HER FUCKING PHONE
That bitch went through 6 a year. Hunters a crack whore with nowhere near her political nous and I dont think anyone actually BELIEVED somehow old dementia Joe would win the election, kinda like how Trump won.
Now theres a shitload of broken eggs out there waiting to come home to roost

Because Apple is a company run by absolute faggots but those faggots help run one of the last companies that "somewhat" respect privacy of data. Apple is way better than Google at least.

Attached: A0CEDA15-9880-4D9B-A7F9-9FF80BCF714E.png (674x647, 278.43K)

DIVERSION

>respect privacy of data
not true

Get that gun out of my way chud

Attached: A7D53AC6-9156-4426-ADF1-79B69877939F.jpg (623x640, 111.09K)

They wouldn't, they wouldn't have to admit anything. They can do whatever they want. I'm willing to bet it actually is anonymized based on this chain of events.

What for?
Him smoking meth and fucking whores doesn't actually effect their bottom line at all.

If by "lose phone" you mean have an aid hit it with a hammer

The backup circulating around is an offline backup

As I said shes a lot fucking smarter than Hunter. Hes what we all would be if we were trust fund babies soaking up pussy all day and doing backhanders for our mates. Hilary didnt exactly pull it off either she had to have servers accidentally wiped to survive without serious prosecution and in the end she didnt politically

>"why didn't someone hold the politicians kid accountable for their actions?"
Big question of the last like 200 years, eh?

Who?
Oh that fat guy nobody cares about and keeps posting weird memes of himself?
Oh yeah, I don't give a fuck about shitty memes personalities trying to garner some internet fame... me, no, care

Attached: 1627263075665.jpg (2400x1800, 1.06M)