Google on damage control

Attached: FXXRANbXkAAJ5KO.jpg (737x936, 62.63K)

Google is based because they make Any Forums cope, seethe and dilate

LEL

THIS IS DEFINITELY GOOGLE ON DAMAGE CONTROL

>phonefag

It's so pathetic. This is just unbelievable. Do they think anyone fucking believes them? Oh yeah, Hunter did nothing but uh don't look, I said stop looking he didn't do anything oy vey this is anti-semitism!

It's fucking tiresome. It's like my country is run by passive-aggressive children.

Google is controlled by the deep state: more news at 11

It looks like the NPCs had some new words programmed in

Google is officially castrated for half a year+ now.

If you want to search for SENSITIVE stuff that the left tends to ban always use Yandex. It's like Google but without the PC & censorship culture and globohomo faggot spin.

where is it then? where is that search term. let's see it

You over estimate the people who don't use duckduckgo

>It looks like the NPCs had some new words programmed in

Attached: 58D1AB8E-0509-4998-B5F9-F8839D211E1B.jpg (828x870, 215.29K)

>news at 11
Meanwhile, on Any Forums

>duckduckgo
controlled opposition

Would have been great if Republicans didn’t let 3/5 of Joes term be served before rehashing years old findings. Truly subhuman. Might as well let him finish his term. They don’t have any solutions either. The uniparty needs to gob

You forgot rotate.

Rent free

Funny how they don't even hide it anymore. For years they just lied about what they were doing now it's out in the open. Funny how that works.

you can honestly trash 95% of R's.
they seem to be largely be the sellout type like Judas Pence that cuck when it counts

I told someone (neolib) about the scandal and she was like ‘oh he’s going to get in trouble for sure’ and I was basically like ‘you have no idea how deep the corruption runs do you? There’s almost no chance he goes down or that the arbiter of truth media even acknowledges it beyond telling you not to look’

ITS MUCH MORE HONORABLE TO ADMIT THEY ARE DAMAGE CONTROLLING FOR THE DNC

THEY COULD JUST SHOW USELESS OR NO HITS

Op is confirm fag

Attached: 20220711_025341.jpg (938x4664, 663.55K)

Google is not based because it was founded by a pubeheaded sandnigger.

Suck a fat one moshie

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-170053_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 416.29K)

>jannybaning

At least he isn’t a fag like you

Mine isn't doing that, it just gives some results. First is skynews from 40 minutes ago