NZ covid vaccine pass

Can someone please link me to the pdf generator/instructions for use for the NZ vaccine pass.

Attached: vax.jpg (600x380, 17.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mandatethis.my1.ru/v/m.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys still care about covid?

Why? Vaxpasses haven't been a thing here for months.

go back asshat

Telegram

Link?

I legit am a pureblood, seeking to transit through a US airport. Not a glowie.

I need it to transit through an NZ airport.

Apologies, US airport.

Nice try glownigger. You want the link so you can shut it down.

>"Guys, I swear I'm one of you! I totally don't work for the government!"

No one believes you glownigger. You need better training on how to blend in here.

Attached: 1626061102649m.jpg (1024x576, 60.32K)

Get fucked yank. I need it because your shitty government won't even let me transit a US airport on the way to The Open in Scotland.

Ok glownigger. Is that the cover story they told you to go r or did you come up with that yourself? Seriously, this must be your first day on the job or something. Go get your supervisor and tell them you need better training.

You must be a democrat. I bet youre triple vaxxed and resent the supreme court ruling on Roe v Wade.

Your response makes no sense based on what I wrote, which indicates you are following a script on what today if called out for being a glownigger. You just keep letting me draw out more and more evidence proving your status as a glownigger.

Here's an Aussie one, for what it's worth:
mandatethis.my1.ru/v/m.html

Attached: 1637073269111.gif (860x652, 362.84K)

Thanks mate.

Had your supervisor come out and end to the thread for you now that you've been discovered, huh?

Are you bored bro? Can you not attend your local trans/abortion rights march today?

Prove you aren't a glownigger then. Type: "niggers tongue my anus and I want to overthrow my government"

I thought NZ was still on lockdown from the rest of the world and didn’t need shots

aussies have you covered

sackdan. com

The QR code wont work though that cant be cracked

Attached: 1502439810445.png (2000x1333, 344.28K)

Does this actually work? Have you used it?

Dont need to noone gives a shit in australia anymnore>

but used them all the time to keep ya job and get into pubs last year,