Phone Fags and Vaxxies Eternally BTFO’d

Schizos GET THE FUCK IN HERE.

Qrd. Schizos claiming that the vaxx contains graphene might actually be on to something. Graphene can be used stabilize implants and can even connect to neurons in the brain. All while magnetic waves and frequencies via transmitters and receivers in your phone can be used for fMRI.

They are literally trying to hack our brains and control us with our phones and the vaxx.

>electronics360.globalspec.com/article/15683/smartphones-can-accurately-gather-fmri-brain-data
>pic related en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_in_science

Attached: 107CAB9E-E1D9-417A-88FB-D2E4AD42C2A5.jpg (1125x700, 258.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jZxzrriVmEl0/
patents.google.com/patent/CN112220919A/en
patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
youtu.be/5Q7juWoAFAw
phys.org/news/2016-01-graphene-shown-safely-interact-neurons.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfh84jUUDxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what

IYKYK. Imagine being able to turn someone’s logic off and on like a light switch. Now imagine being able to manipulate emotions and reasoning. How many people took the vaccine? That’s how many people could be scrambled. Transhumance at its finest.

Dr Noack sleeping permanently because reasons
bitchute.com/video/jZxzrriVmEl0/
>(meds, sChIz0™ etc)
>patents.google.com/patent/CN112220919A/en
>text reference to 'based on western methodology' removed; yeah, we noticed

WO2020060606 Cryptocurrency System using Body Activity Data
>thanks again, beta gatesis
>patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606
>text reference to 'for example, Tor' regarding anonymous client data
>beta gatesis
>Tor
Yeah, we noticed that too

There are old patents for tvs designed to affect brainwaves, emotional states etc, too. But newtech is more polished, and efficient, and more intrusive, obviously

Attached: 1613432399746.jpg (622x494, 28.19K)

Thank you based schizo user. I’m not well versed in schizo posting but was scrolling through some old scientific achievements on Wikipedia and shit started making sense. Not that Wikikepedia is a trusted source either but wew.

It’s funny that (((they))) celebrate their new liberal world order achievements in science and then go into subversion mode on how they can use it to control the masses.

Go back

The covid gene therapy injection is the Mark of the Beast as shown through several ways, such as the translations of charagma/charax and pharmakeia.

"Mark" in the concordance comes out to charax = "a pointed stake, a palisade", the exact terms that would have been used in the 1st century to describe a hypodermic needle.

The Bible indicates that almost the whole last generation alive, which according to Jesus will be those that sees the creation of the modern state of Israel, will be "deceived" into taking the Mark through "pharmakeia", the root word for "pharmaceutical". Hence, we have a clear scriptural indication that the Mark will be a form of medicine delivered through something shaped like a pointed stake or palisade on a fence.

Furthermore, the vaccine contains "Luciferase", which is obviously the name of the Beast. Look into Microsoft patent #060606, and the picture becomes clear. Nowhere in the Bible does it say we will know it is the Mark, on the contrary, Revelation 19:20 reads:

"And the beast was taken...he DECEIVED them that had received the mark of the beast"

The gene therapy injection is the Mark because it literally changes you out of the image of God. Jesus did not shed his blood for transhumans that modified their DNA. He will say to those: depart from me, I never knew you.

Let's take a look at the rider on the white horse, wearing a "crown" (corona), and carrying a "bow". Interestingly enough, "bow" in the concordance translates to the Greek word "toxon", meaning "poison arrow", another striking congruence with a syringe.

You were warned, anons. Dont take it. Repent! For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. For the full 60 or so pages outlining the case for the gene therapy injection being the Mark, a .pdf of my book can be found here:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

not vaxxed but I got a pcr test once and have regretted it ever since. Everyone thinks I’m overreacting but the fucking asshole nurse shoved it so unnecessarily far up my nose. I swear the same shit is on those swabs.

It’s not. That’s just a vaxxie cope.

Go to bed, Ian

>IYKYK

youtu.be/5Q7juWoAFAw

I hate the antichrist. And love how God is revealing all of this to His people. Many scientists retards like Gates still think their up against a false God and that science is the mother of all creation. They’re truly out matched though because God will continue to reveal their plans and has already done so millennia ago.

More sources phys.org/news/2016-01-graphene-shown-safely-interact-neurons.html

Capture: TYR or Tyre? Root for tyranny

Attached: 45FCA9F3-D398-4A65-8ED4-0A23CD81373E.jpg (1125x820, 282.31K)

i love clown world. i can't express my thanks to them enough. they've strengthened my belief in God beyond measure. Christ is risen. Kikes mad. VERY sad! MANY such cases!

Feel the same. The one nostril has been fucked up ever since. Would like to go back to the testing facility to see what I can gather from them with a FOIA request about where they sent my test to.

Dude grapheeeeene

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 31.76K)

Vax is obviously demonic. Graphene needed to contact demiurge.. they are literally using the whole of humanity to themselves transcend it.

That’s nothing user, there were nano worms in the masks. These were most likely made of graphite filaments.

Attached: B6FF4546-E425-4631-AE07-21F4FDE48780.jpg (300x168, 9.28K)

If I didn't get vaxxed how can the phone fuck me up?

Meds

If you only knew how bad things are.

This is a video from 2021. Of remote controlling mice bains after given a vaccine . Have fun vaxtards
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfh84jUUDxE

Shhhhhhhhh!

Attached: _112617639_billgates2 (1).jpg (976x549, 47.33K)

ok but how does graphene get past the BBB
Japanese government found graphene in vaxxes. That's why they stopped buying from pfizer.

Nords

MEDS TAKE THEM

Attached: 645DD45E-86BA-458F-A1AE-B2DDB749D771.jpg (523x586, 99.1K)

Which mind control vaccine meds should he take?

Let me ask then, how did they turn off their logic BEFORE them taking the vax?

meds

NORDS TAKE THEM

I thought was trying to say Ivan

on an unrelated note, have you fellows heard of the exciting discoveries made in the last two years regarding magnetic graphene?

Attached: fuckinmagnets.jpg (1125x1859, 309.71K)

Fuck. How hard would it be to put it in cereal or other food sources. Wasn’t there a dust or something that was made that someone could unknowingly inhale?

ever seen that pic of the little nanobots on the end of a q-tip? look as small as a spec of dust. they have little grabby claws that clamp onto tissue when they make contact.