IT'S OVER

STEINER'S COUNTER OFFENSIVE IS HERE, PLAYTIME IS OVER VATNIKS

Attached: counteroffensive.png (695x753, 52.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/ukraine-has-one-million-ready-for-fightback-to-recapture-south-3rhkrhstf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't hate on me but i don't really see it happening...

Attached: c5c.gif (360x270, 1.29M)

We won reddit

32 year old boomer here. Are we Any Forumssters now pronazi or against it? I cant keep up with you youngsters anymore.

damm russya lost 58k while ucran lost only 75?

moscow gonnna fall

Attached: lololo.jpg (253x199, 9.45K)

If Steiner attacks everything will be alright.

>thetimes.co.uk/article/ukraine-has-one-million-ready-for-fightback-to-recapture-south-3rhkrhstf
Ackchyually it's six million

Since new Hunter Biden's leaks dropped, Any Forums's current job is penis inspector.

Hundred days offensive 2.

yes there that stupid folks

Attached: 1648167791860.jpg (1000x993, 197.59K)

Why is not caring for either an option?

So, what's the plan?

Meir Fuhrer…
Steiner…

>we killed infinity russians
lol

So, what's the plan? When do you import me to NYC?

>1.000.000+

Where the fuck did they get so much meat?

imagine all the phat l00t drops the redditors are picking up
it's only gonna get worse for russia

I just wanna watch it all burn man

bros is it just me? how come deaths and causlties in the ten thousand range even though russia is supposedly pushing hard into ukraine? I though there were millions of people in both countries and hundred thousand plus soldiers... does this even make any sense given the fact that is over several months? this only makes sense if russia is playing a role to act out as the bad guy.
1. putin pushed anti holocaust denial laws
2. allowed jews to go to russia
3. sorrounded by em in photos like his a small little man with strings attached
4. pro imigration

Maybe they recruited women and children, or maybe somebody edited that number the same way OP edited the number of casualties.

Attached: Behold, OP the faggot liar.jpg (644x702, 98.66K)

I believe we are watching pedos die

Attached: 4949504D-6EE2-4AE2-9BDF-664BA903398F.jpg (600x600, 118.47K)

It was likely because Agent Z declared upcoming "1 million strength offense to reclaim southern territories". Yes, they actually said this.
thetimes.co.uk/article/ukraine-has-one-million-ready-for-fightback-to-recapture-south-3rhkrhstf
Don't you know, they got 40 billion dollars, now they can buy all those combat ready troops and zerg rush it, because this is definitely how reality works. Watch out katsap!