I had a conversation with my dad about the excellence of japan and he started sperging...

I had a conversation with my dad about the excellence of japan and he started sperging, he talked about how the USA "conquered" them and how europe was better or something along the lines of that. He would being up trite, debunked shit like the lost decade or their war crimes (the ladder literally adding fuel to my argument). The funniest thing is that my dad is an outsourced sand negro who grew up in pakistan, so he's talking down on a wonderful country like japan despite his country being a pathetic fucking shithole. I hate my sand nigger family, I would kill them if I had the chance, legally at least.

Attached: e05.png (600x721, 307.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSlw9-qfAZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He would being up trite
oops, had an esl moment, not a surprise considering by background though.

Cringe

United states lost like 5 battles, threw a bomb, and signed a peace deal due to an oil embargo.

kys weeb fag youre a loser and your dad is disappointed in you

Japan and most of Europe is just a collection of America's little bitch vassal states. Only Russia has dignity. youtube.com/watch?v=LSlw9-qfAZM

Attached: Tsuhna pig eater.jpg (1024x1003, 147.61K)

nigger faggot

>Their war crimes
>Debunked

they've lost to a bunch of under-armed farmers 47 years ago, economically they've been stagnant (unless you're working class and have to deal with sanctions), but as of now they can't even do as little as protect their puppet state or even keep a bunch of towelheads in check. The biden inflation era were going through now may not be much as almost every country has been through some sort of financial crisis, but our military efforts are pitiful. The proxy war meme is redundant though, putin could give less of a fuck about us and the relations he holds with this country.

based weeaboo

their war crimes are based you fucking leaf. Do you want them to import a bunch of sand niggers and pay reparations like europe?

Your dad is right, ban anime

you just agreed with a sand nigger, how do you feel?

You are right but you are still a weeb.

You must be underage

I'd rather be a 4 year old burger than a 21 year old leaf.

Go to bed Nadim, this is embarrassing for everyone.

I don't have an arabic name, it sounds more turkish/south asian.

"but but muh japan dad muh japannnnn"
biggest onions post of the day

Look guy, respect your father before he decides an honor killing is in both yours and his best interests.
You should know by now that you never, never, ever talk about anime to normies, least of all your parents.

>tp
>tf
kek, you shouldn't even be allowed to speak of japan or muster it's glorious name from your hairy mouth, abdul. Tokyo is the fourth rome, and one of the contributing factors to it's success keep your people, SPECIFICALLY your people out of there and they don't hesitate to portray you and your kin as the filthy roaches you truly are. Now get out of here before I call tarrant and tell him there's some left.

Attached: yz210uqal5q71.png (383x470, 216.28K)

I love my animus but the discussion was about japan in general. As petty as this sounds, I hate being a sand nig and I hate my dad. Just another swarthy Any Forums incel, so don't mind me, but japan is practically a utopia and all the anglo sexpats and kikes trying to convince me it's a wageslave hellhole often rely on outdated bullshit. Sorry, but it's sad but true.