Why aren't red states as nice to live in ?

Why is Florida for example worse than California? The people are poorer, grosser, there's more traffic. Yeah there's no taxes but there's no jobs.

Idk, this pattern repeats itself in most states it seems. I really want to live in a red state but they just seem... worse.. than a corresponding blue state. Are there any that aren't?

Attached: file.png (360x223, 38.43K)

You must be at least 18 years old to post here.

Just because that asshole election official in maricopa county cheated in AZ doesn’t mean AZ is a red state, you fucking goon

You're a complete idiot

Attached: yeahright.gif (240x200, 290.65K)

states arent a thing anymore

Attached: amerikanimperium.jpg (850x400, 48.74K)

Fucking retard.
>t. Florida user

Im in a red state and it is beautiful. Fuel is cheap. People are super friendly. Crime rate is low. Property taxes are low. No income tax. Almost no firearm restrictions. Maybe you visited the red states in the south east? If so, sorry about that.

ok then live in a blue state. no one is stopping you

Why are Californians moving out of state so often?

Niggers.

dumb fuck, you couldnt pay me to live in those blue states. fuck off we are full and BETTER than you

I’m moving to a red state just to vote blue.

Attached: Zoomer_Soy_8.jpg (233x308, 34.47K)

>I fucking love the hustle and bustle of the big heckin shitty

Attached: Nigger Hell.webm (720x404, 2.9M)

100% red states are terrible,you should never move to one. Ever. Blue states are so much nicer, they are so nice that anyone born in one shouldn't be allowed to leave, just so they won't have to deal with the disappointment that a red state would be after

Attached: 1656993097024.gif (400x300, 502.95K)

AZ is most def a red state you stupid baboon.

Why the hell is Ohio blue? It hasn't been a swing state in almost a decade. IOther than that, it's cheap cost of living. Just got to shovel the sidewalk a couple times a year, and dig out your old neighbors car. They'll give you some angle food cake or whatever. But it's not a swing state anymore, it's solidily red.

Have you tried not going to the parts full of illegals and niggers? Or conversely going to the parts that are full of them in blue states?

>I’m moving to a red state just to vote blue.
we find out we burn you out

This is a red state. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And yes I have shot the ice.

Attached: water.webm (740x416, 2.84M)

Prosperity -> Cities (parasites) -> Parasitic human types outbreed productive human types -> State becomes blue

Meanwhile, parasites leverage trade and tax policy to impoverish the producer human types and enrich themselves.

All the jobs on this graph are done in red states and red counties. They produce 100% of wealth that enables a 1st world lifestyle for the parasites to mooch off of.

Attached: 1653696677307.png (1560x800, 45.47K)

you dumb fuck 2

Attached: 1653332470967.gif (500x252, 954.36K)

USA is largely red, yet you have a deranged media and literal communists that cheat in elections to paint an upside down picture of how things reall are.

the cure for this are firing squads