Thot accelerates pod living in San Fran

14 residents per home. Thot landlord collecting $800/month from each.

abc7news.com/apartments-for-rent-sleeping-pods-bay-area-housing-brownstone-shared/11813012/

Attached: B600EACB-A7D5-49CA-B4F6-F71913242DAB.jpg (1586x1416, 983.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christinalennox.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>building a better bay area
>normalises mega city 1
These people are without shame.

checked

Attached: holes.jpg (736x501, 52.83K)

Another Red State refugee? It's nice you're sending us your women but WE'RE FUCKING FULL!!!

As long as you can get some dumb white bitch to smile as the brave face of whatever shit you're pulling, you can get away with anything.

You blokes about two more waves of immigration away from Victorian era penny hangers. That's when the landlord puts a couple of ropes across the room and rents out metre lengths of ropeline.

Attached: penny hanger.jpg (2560x1406, 1.1M)

They were mostly used by drunks in the east end. It's the origin of the word "hungover".

Attached: two-penny-hangover.jpg (600x372, 35.45K)

$800 each? If she collects their left over semen and the extra blood theyre not using she could be making thousands more off the goyim

check early life first

huh

Nothing new under the sun, we'll come back full circle and make these fake diagrams a reality.

Attached: slaveshipbrooksreduced-1000x1182.jpg (1000x1182, 292.15K)

what if some gay pajeet fags inthe pod next to you fuck... how would you deal with that mental image, sounds and smell?

he's calling her a kike, now show me that ladyboy penis

It’s not like these places are secretly located. Just rent a pod and light that shit on fire.

once bread is over 100 dollars from inflation they prob will regret living in the pod desu

And the entire video shows there are no cameras in the place. Just turn the power off and bring lighter fluid in the pod area then smoke a cigarette.

I wanna rent a pod so I can loudly masturbate in my pod. They can't do shit to stop me, it's my private pod. I'll eat taco bell and never wipe my ass so they suffer my stink.

If more than a few people are staying there then you’ll have no decent way to nail a single suspect even after finding the fire’s origin.

lol mexicans might be better off back in mexico.

christinalennox.com/

Attached: nigger fucker.jpg (2316x3088, 3.68M)

These aren't meant for long-term living, like up to 6 months, and if you're in the bay area temporarily $200/week for dorm style living with access to a kitchen is a fucking steal compared to $300/night for a holiday inn

>hey lets do that other dumb fucking thing but give people slightly more privacy

so youre saying let a couple of them live so theyre never sure who it really was

>a fuckton of randos coming through every week
>no cameras
>catering to the poorest of society
sounds perfect user.