How do i become deradicized?

Im tired of being racist and antisemetic. I think its time to change.

Attached: F63D4868-36BE-46CC-ADED-3FB52F30B6AE.jpg (506x606, 25.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORFeJsv_EFI
youtube.com/watch?v=pls-Z0KOOgw
innocenceproject.org/robert-duboise-officially-exonerated-of-murder-after-nearly-37-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ride the subway in New York
Go to public school
Work at a hospital

You are like this forever now

Get a black/latina gf and do whatever they want

kys faggot

nah you just need some blackpills

Attached: 1622307748162.jpg (1008x1580, 540.1K)

None of us wanted to racist and anti semitic they left you no choice

Attached: 1621064516808.jpg (1280x1280, 306.89K)

Attached: 1614313116777.jpg (1014x569, 95.77K)

Attached: 1621382987551.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

Have some criticism of certain races anyways.

If you want to change, I recommend you going to Dalmatian parts of Croatia where you Will see less racial minorities

take acid or shrooms in a good sized therapeutic dose, be out in nature from humanity

Obviously it's not politically correct, but I think it's okay to have a general preconception about a demographic (usually due to a shitty culture or overwhelming number of shitbags) but then to be open minded to some pleasantly surprising exceptions. Hopefully you know one or two cool gay/black/etc. people and just remember that there is hope. It's not inherently in their DNA.

*away from

Attached: 1635951067550.png (571x618, 51.68K)

there are good people in every race (not everyone is good though)
youtube.com/watch?v=ORFeJsv_EFI

youtube.com/watch?v=pls-Z0KOOgw

You all hate us

Can’t think of a group that loves gays, niggers, spics more than white folks

whats a hospital volunteer job

The first step is learning how to spell.
The second is knowing that niggers are scum.

Watch vaush debates against nazis and racists

drink a red bull pussy

>even trying this faggotry

Attached: yourafag.gif (413x192, 1.27M)

I want to coom in her so bad guys.

Attached: 1656348294932.jpg (463x392, 27.84K)

You get a whole month

Name the day the wright brothers gave us human flight. You get a whole month, name the day whites invented the internet

You get a whole month name the day whites cured polio, the flu, coronavirus, chicken pox’s, small pox mental mgitus with a vaccine

"I'm tired of being correct"
Niggers, kikes and mutts aren't people

Just stop thinking racist and anti-semetic thoughts.

Despite the media/pol picture of Jews everywhere having tons of power and wealth, there are a lot of Jews out there who are everyday Americans just like you or me. I've known Jews who behaved like the stereotype and also Jews who were very humble and kind. Also think of Robert Duboise, a white Florida man who was wrongfully convicted for murder. He sat in a prison cell for 37 years until his Jewish attorney, Susan Friedman, won a long battle to exonerate him. innocenceproject.org/robert-duboise-officially-exonerated-of-murder-after-nearly-37-years/

Going to the moon, the car, MDMA, Mushrooms,

nice pasta does it come with Parmesan and Romano?

No I hate Jews. They’re worthless contrarians

My ”method” is that I have a general idea of how a race is but I’m open to accept individual exceptions. It’s like hating niggers because far too many of them act like shit while still realizing there still is a chunk of black people who actually are decent human beings. This way you can go on living without having a seething hatred ruining your day 24/7

Sorry bro. If it makes you feel better, gays keep getting accused of being racist, because we very heavily prefer the whites. That's why the fuckers just had to add black and brown to the pride flag. Let's just ignore the fact that blacks are the most homophobic race of all, short of russians or middle easterns.

No refunds

You could always try traumatic head injury?
Either that or you just keep taking booster shots.
Heavy metal poisoning might make you retarded enough to forget about the red pills.
Then smoke a huge bag of weed in front of the TV for like 6-12 months, watching mainstream programming and you could possibly go back to being a blue-pilled normie.
You'd still be a "radicalized racist" though, just of the ignorant variety.