WHITE PRIVILEGE

Some random Onlyfans beggar believes every white person is privileged, EVEN if destitute

Attached: 0FBEB7F5-CCF3-44CA-80CF-90C72074FD5C.jpg (1320x715, 127.85K)

>retard has dumb opinion
slide thread, go to hell kike

You should feel bad for circulating these insane ramblings. I have hunter biden threads i could be bumping

She's white too (and I'm not)

>Twatter screencap thread
Fucking die OP

Attached: 1636272729076.png (773x268, 25.17K)

JEWRY is a system
It's fucking HISTORICAL

Someone respond with an Anne Frank white privilege meme plz

Everything sparked from a discussion on Twitter about whether we should considered Anne Frank a white privileged girl

LoL

As privileged as a liberal in Russia desu

If leftists live in a world where males can "identify" as females and that's "good enough", can't white people "identify" as anything but white e and then *not have that "privilege" anymore?*

>apart
She's retarded AND illiterate

WTF this Ameri mutt talking? Before everything there were only white people in Europe.

How was Anne Frank supposed to exercise white privilege when there were only hwhites around in Europe?

t.pajeet

Stuff like this makes me glad to be a ruralfag. Nobody talks or acts like this. If they do feel that way, they keep it to themselves.

Someone should Abe her. People need to stop saying this shit it’s just retarded

>WHite people are priveleged in their own nations. Nations that were founded by their White ancestors.
Yea, no shit. lol
It's my fucking country!

Looks ok to me

Attached: BasedPeopleOverProperty.jpg (900x439, 71.69K)

women are not even worth a bump

Attached: wimin1.webm (478x380, 659.58K)

It's not white privilege, its called white supremacy sweetheart. Hang yourself OP. Saged

You don't get it user. Leftist philosophy is about the endless perpetuation of their status as "victim". They need a scapegoat for all their failures. And whitey is it. They won't let you escape it.

>be me
>white blue eyed mf
>looking for cheap apt in competitive area
>barely able to afford 800mo
>get apartment!
>tell landlord i'm surprised it wasn't already taken
>he flat out tells me other ppl were before me but he rented to me bc i'm white and they were brown

True story of a poor wite benefiting, not that any of u will believe me

Attached: 49273507795300386.jpg (320x320, 21.61K)

>onlyfans opinion
Just in case twitter screencaps weren't bad enough

Attached: 1657465451921.png (1000x1000, 788.99K)

they're not wrong

>PeopleOverPoverty
yet communism is for the people and creates poverty. Stupid fucking roasty.