Why are Christians hated?

Pagans, Jews, Communists, LGBT and atheists all hate Christians.

But why? What did we do wrong?
Why is hatred for this religious group so wide spread and a target of oppression?

Attached: 1C58D5B1-C4D8-447E-8CBB-5CBB68A6E45B.jpg (828x845, 197.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjHrExOM-ww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_democracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you all try to impose your religion and value on others. Then when confronted, you pretend that you never do this and that you're actually a victim of people trying to impose their values on you

But that's not real

All that ever happens to you is people try to stop you from imposing your retarded backwards values on everyone else. When they succeed in stopping you, you pretend you're a victim

And as all of this goes on, you're voting for the rightwing and keeping humanity enslaved to capitalism

Attached: republicans.jpg (1216x1686, 279.05K)

>"If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first."
- John 15:18

Attached: 1603179074063.png (1252x1252, 1.67M)

SPBP

The only think limiting you from imposing your values on others is a complete lack of influence. If you had even a bit, like a vote, you'd be right back to choosing someone to push values.
And also you're a dumb commie faggot.

Because gays, communists, jews, pagans, and atheists are all on the same side.

Christians are their enemy.

Attached: voting patterns.jpg (656x932, 153.41K)

christians can be very dumb
youtube.com/watch?v=zjHrExOM-ww

Because, we tolerated all of these groups, until they grew bold enough to come right out and say how they really feel. We can't all get along, and to continually turn the other cheek isn't Christian, it's masochism.

Lefties are so poorly educated

Attached: houses.jpg (768x599, 132.84K)

LGBT because trauma
Jews think of them as cattle
Pagans, because of the crusades
Communists because trauma

>relentlessly spam the board for years
>be the most obstinate obnoxious retards on the site
>actually have shittier pilpul arguments than literal jewish jidf shills and be entirely sincere with them
>why do they hate me so?
I'd rather deal with the jews at this point. You're the same people, but at least they identify themselves as my enemy.

>over representation of smaller states
your beloved EU does the same
your handlers call it "equity" when it suits them

Attached: 6h124vzbl5131.jpg (1800x1800, 467.48K)

Wow, user. Nice mental back flips there. I'm impressed.

Rope yourself subhuman mutt. It’s your shitty country and subhuman people with warped perceptions of reality that’s pushing all this subhuman filth around the globe. I will be delighted once your country completely crumbles. The US is a plague on humanity as is every US citizen. Scum, nothing more.

Being a frame of thought which accompanies entire ethnicities to suicide is understandably deserving of hate.

At least I can say "a bottle of water" in English.

No, that's your rightwing shit. On the left our way is democracy. Direct and egalitarian

I’m a purebred native European. You’re not. Just some bastardised mongrel like all of you Americans. The perfect goyim.

I'm actually descended from north Italian nobility as far back as i can trace my heritage, but keep coping.

Attached: A2E8DCEF-76A9-4BC1-A8B9-F2DB9CC060C3.png (640x303, 228.63K)

>am atheist
>Christian friend
Maybe you're just hanging with shit people in a shit country, I dunno. Your faith shouldn't be the sole thing controlling whether you're a nice person, that would just make you a complete drone, which most people are.
I don't think a Bible can fix that kind of stupid.

>direct
>egalitarian
that ain't real democracy either
might as well have a "direct egalitarian" monarchy, king

Attached: wp6475962.jpg (1920x1080, 285.49K)

Doesn't even make any sense what you just wrote. Literally none

Regardless, if your first counterpoint is to signal your heritage it indicates you have no accomplishments of your own and are merely compensating by taking credit for something your forebears accomplished with minimal effort.

Christianity is the truth and said groups go ballistic when confronted with it

so glad you will be killed by a nigger that goes to church

because you only know newspeak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_democracy

>"The husband is head of the wife [...]"
- Ephesians 5:23

real democrats agree with this statement, just as one example

Attached: 1642668126299.png (721x790, 158.56K)

Heathens hate the fact that our religion is the right religion.

Literally the shit you're writing just makes zero sense