I wonder what this is going to be?

t.me/s/gatewaypunditofficial/15180

Anything to do with Trump waiving Presidential Privilege?

Attached: gwpundit.jpg (736x204, 45.92K)

What kind of mkultra shit do they do on shabbos goy like Christopher Wray and Comey?

Meds schizoid

>falling for click bait

"OMFG ITS HAPPENING!" part 4779255368

The same nothing it always is.

>WE HAVE INFORMATION THAT WILL LEAD TO THE ARREST OF THE DEEP STATE
>we're gonna give them 12h to shut us down before we share it

Trump doesn't have executive privilege any longer, it goes away when you leave the executive (obviously)

My understanding is they don't have to do much. The price is insultingly low and they willingly submit to things they can be blackmailed with as an entry fee into "power".

Idiots all.

Pics of Chris Wray snorting a line of coke off Hunters cock was in that phone file?

that sure was fast..

Attached: 3749720828457093.jpg (700x680, 32.33K)

Gateway Pundit was suspended two years ago

HOLY SHIT AN EXPLOSIVE STORY JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!

The finest agency is on it

Attached: 1559783216267.jpg (584x470, 49.28K)

Holy crap is this real?

Attached: algorand_fat.png (487x653, 337.46K)

it's schizo, interloper
Crossing the Rubicon?

Attached: 1647818039651.jpg (596x480, 53.8K)

>Gapeway pundit
Jim hoft is a literal homosexual who married an asian kid

ok, why not just post it now though

>Memeflag
Show flag.

Wray snuck in the back door, almost certainly one of McConnel's grand schemes. He is literally no different than Comey. He might even be worse. Every FBI director in my life time has been an uber shabbos goy. I don't think I've ever heard an original thought out of Wray's mouth. Every word is carefully scripted. Might as well be a robot.

Probably need to get the go ahead from the lawyers first thing in the morning.

Because they need you to subscribe and donate first. All these faggots are grifters and OP is probably an employee of their "social media engagement" department or some shit.

>"WE HAVE THIS ABSOLUTELY BREAKING NEWS ON HOW CORRUPT X IS AND HOW IT COULD MAKE HUNDREDS OF CORRUPT X GO TO JAIL OR SAVE A BUNCH OF LIVES. WE COULD DO SOMETHING OBJECTIVELY GOOD RIGHT NOW BUT INSTEAD OF RELEASING IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW WE ARE GOING TO RELEASE IT AT X O CLOCK"

Cut me a fucking break. These niggers have nothing and aren't going to share shit that's relevant. It's the same fucking shit over and over again and I'm fucking sick of it.

schizos keep winning