It's far better to be a pretty boy than an ugly trans-woman

>be a gay effeminate man
>literally a beautiful man that is admired by both men and women
>transition into a "female"
>now a hideous cartoon version of a "woman"
>repulsive to most except a fringe of patronizing brainwashed weirdoes

Why do they do it? Why throw away being a pretty boy/bishounen to turn yourself into a weird parody of a female? Why can't these people just be feminine men? Why do they have to larp as women?

Attached: E0055cwXsAIDgRF.jpg (628x420, 23.9K)

Pipeline...

How many dresses do you own?

>be pretty guy

Attached: pepe.jpg (709x765, 121.83K)

I have a feminine back shape and digit ratio.
As a result, a bunch of women who people dismiss as being only lesbian show themselves as bisexual to me.

True.

Redpilled
I am a pretty boy BTW

I'm a straight, white, hyper-masculine 40 year old man and even I think a pretty boy is something far more admirable than one of these woman-larping weirdos. When faced with the choice of being a beautiful man or a ugly, non-passing troon... I'm wondering why so many choose the latter.

Most trans people are just trying to deal with their gender dysphoria and are just trying to live their life. They don't care that a creepy chudcel obsesses more over youngish looking boys than them.
By the way these "pretty boys" will just age like men, get hair loss, get worse skin, etc while trans women won't if they take HRT.

>trans women won't if they take HRT
You bought that lie?

Attached: 25189.jpg (700x1000, 58.59K)

exercise cures faggot face

If I do my hair like that, will I be taken seriously?

being an effeminate pretty boy is hell and it takes a toll on your mental health like you wouldnt believe

Attached: images (22).jpg (223x226, 21.33K)

Being a "prettyboy" twink is a fucking living nightmare, never in my life has this ever benefitted me, ever. I'd rather be a dadbod John Doe than this. Either I'm autistic, either I haven't found these fabled women that like this type of men, or the prettyboy trope is an elaborate lie.

Yeah, it's fucking annoying.
Especially when you're not gay.

The fallacy here is that female hormones won't age you? That's completely wrong, you might have a momentary boost in glowing skin, but women are human too and once they hit 25 or sometimes 30, some maybe even 40, their looks start to fade all of a sudden, and they accumulate fat just like men because their hormone production decreases as they start to have their last eggs and/or as they age they get DNA damage, just like men. This is nothing new or sexist, but the way you put it, shows that you only reason for a short time frame, this is why trannies kill themselves when their looks fade and no one wants fuck their ass.

Love my trans women.

Attached: 875a9f81b726151903d4a8671ec9d098 (1).webm (576x1024, 1.38M)

Only ugly men transition. It's a metamorphosis of an incel. Good looking men don't even think about shit like this

>being an effeminate pretty boy is hell and it takes a toll on your mental health like you wouldnt believe

>Being a "prettyboy" twink is a fucking living nightmare, never in my life has this ever benefitted me, ever. I'd rather be a dadbod John Doe than this. Either I'm autistic, either I haven't found these fabled women that like this type of men, or the prettyboy trope is an elaborate lie.
I've noticed that women have a wide range of preferences, but pretty boy twink is only a recent phenomenon because of those contraceptive pills and women who take them don't see manly men as attractive, and pretty boys will be their first preference, it's like parasite taking over their bodies and controlling them. Only 20 something whores would probably bang pretty boy bf and have fwb with him.

True

Attached: 12.jpg (1944x2592, 358.75K)

I love being a pretty boy and I'm not trans, but know I'd pass better than 95% of em.

>muhh technology will solve my fucked body issues
No wonder they're gonna push for transhumanism after this.

Handsome men are genetically superior and it's gigacope to convince yourself they must be ghey.