The End Result of the Russia Ukraine War

Most likely end to this proxy war reflected in map. Belarus will be split between Ukraine, Poland, and Lithuania.

Attached: MapChart_Map.png (6576x3990, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/boston/news/stellers-sea-eagle-maine-bird-watching/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying Greater Alaska doesn't include Kamchatka

Japan will be happy with the Kurils and Sakhalin. There is oil there.

A Steller's Sea Eagle flew all the way from Kamchatka to the US mainland and kept going all the way to Maine, so Manifest Destiny kicked in. Sakhalin I don't care about, and you guys have the better historical claim to it anyways from Karafuto.

cbsnews.com/boston/news/stellers-sea-eagle-maine-bird-watching/

Attached: west alaska.jpg (2000x1500, 192.82K)

Nazi Russia bogs down, 100,000 solider dead and protests at home are growing fast. 50 years of really tough sanctions, Russians all have Chinese smartphones with tracking and spy apps.
Average annual Western salary $70,000
Average annual Russian salary $7,000

Russians regarded as 'worse than nazis' forever and history books teach of their illegal invasion and brutal savagery toward innocent civilians. Nuremberg II war crimes tribunal indicts and convicts 60,000 Russian Nazis. Russian oligarchs are all just millionaires now, except the ones who escaped to Israel. Every Russian Nazi who dreamed of a return to the old Soviet Union gets their wish.

Attached: Russia stocked shelves.jpg (605x450, 51.4K)

>slavshits
>not collapsing every 2 or 3 decades
lol

Attached: russia.jpg (2057x3150, 1012.36K)

>Japan will be happy to get nuked again
ftfy

I see your polish grandma got some trains ran on her

Don't worry Jose, history is cyclical

btw pic date: 1991

Attached: 1649814592572.png (1000x1428, 1.5M)

So which one of you worked it out with the chinese to kill Abe and blame it on the schizo patsy and if need be, 'CIA'?

Attached: absolutelysubversive.jpg (600x600, 47.52K)

We learned our lessons the hard way. topkek SDI

Mega cope map. Russia will lose but they will not be giving up anything in the end.

I see you didn't get the message from the earthquake off your coast recently that occurred after something landed in your seas.
You do realize there's a reason why things are happening the way they are? How far should the yen take a dive before people with sanity starts leading Japan and stops worrying about larping as natsoc too much?

Attached: 14yearolds.jpg (300x100, 32.88K)

Koningsberg to pooland.
I wonder..

Lithuania next.
NATO will be dismantled.

Have a secondary Map.

Attached: MapChart_Map (1).png (6480x7480, 2.16M)

Guess we will have to make sure there aren't too many election interferences from 'innocuous' parties soon.

Americans have just ordered the murder of your PM, let alone nuked you less than a century ago, you really believe they would just give away the Russian loot to you?

this is among the most aneurysm inducing takes i've seen in the past year
i hate this fucking board

Russia can handle baltics countries in case of aggression, but the full scale attack from NATO and US could be the big problem. I am pretty sure in this scenario the nukes will fly off.

No one will curve Belarus, after regime change it will be in polish sphere of influence

We should nuke Poland first because they're annoying on Any Forums.

There is a legitimate anti-china goal to be achieved for all's sake, and Shinzo Abe was one of the best man for the job. Even a good part of deep staters agree with this.
Do you underaged faggots just blame murica like a good chinese-propaganda smartphone conditioned little niglets when a fucking dinner plate falls off the table?
Jesus fucking Christ.

goodluck, we're all counting on you lads

Russia would nuke the entire planet out of spite if this were to happen
Also, it would result in the troublesome situations where much of these new "countries" would inherit Russia's nukes while being government by god knows who what warlord/dictator. There would be lots of infighting between them, lots of foreign intervention/proxy wars too, which would also result in nuclear exchange between these new lands and possibly spilling out of them

They unironically do.