What went wrong Slovenia bros

Attached: slovenia.jpg (1145x1462, 314.62K)

>3 ZZZ in id
>3 EEE in id
>digits

They were always a bit gay

Attached: slovene.png (1200x1200, 2.35M)

>muh ebil srbs we rebel and be with civilised west
>gets globohomod and gay marriage
l
ol retards enjoy the ''independence''

i thought they legalized it a long time ago lol

What's Slovenia

And they did so by ruling 2 referendums, both of which the fags lost, as "unconstitutional". They also decided to remove the anti migrant fence on the border, so yeah. The guillotines will be busy.

Used to be part of checkaslivakia before it broke up

>letters
>digits

Attached: 1656956807691.png (600x498, 10.85K)

Are serbians cackling maniacally at this or something?

>Used to be part of checkaslivakia

Attached: 1657080750150.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

I'm not seeing any guillotines out in any countries that are enforcing globohomo

Yes

Attached: 1655838365598.png (307x300, 25.52K)

>gays able to adopt and have "rights"
I hope so much thats not true,thoguh we had globohomo gov since our independance
tards, we don't think of you at all, its funny though how Karadzordevics unofficial seat was in Slovenia, where the ruling family much rather spent their time than among serbshits
nah same as in any country, they could only register a homosexual union not actually get married

the "fences" don't work. Gypos are driving in porsches, chief of police (of Crnomelj) in a 120k plus bmw

t.live next to border

The jews are gonna get away with it and you know it, no guillotines will be used sadly.

we are living in an autocracy of liberalism, not democracy

well, everyone knews slovenia is where you went for the cutest trap boypussi. Or to entrap a turk for blackmail

Love is love, it's none of your business if two consenting adults want to get married.
Also we will bomb Serbia, again and again.

I realize that, I'm in Osilnica quite regularly, but what it does do is send a message. In any case, with Fajon in the government, I don't think we can expect much in terms of border control

>funny though how Karadzordevics unofficial seat was in Slovenia
Why do you niggers care about that shit? That's such a weird thing to be proud of.

back to redddit with you faggot