Any Forums is just another 3 letter agency. Prove me wrong

Any Forums is just another 3 letter agency. Prove me wrong.

Attached: IMG_6017.jpg (750x1334, 162.85K)

This leak is the real deal holy shit

>Prove me wrong.
I will not. Any Forums is the NET (nigger extermination taskforce)

the laptop from hell came out in 2019 and there was more than enough damning evidence on it. where were you then, faggot?

no one can prosecute these people - the Ukrainian persecutors had all the evidence but the US authorities ignored it

>download grinder
>beeps every time the feds are near

and?

any ukranian entities with damning evidence have either been liquidated or paid off with the billions sent over these last few months for the (((((((war effort))))))

We’ve had this info for 2 years and only now glowies are allowing it to be leaked. They’re getting rid of Biden and doing so through Any Forums because they’re a bunch of pussies

The world will soon understand the breadth of our influence

Attached: e4c (2).png (1199x1200, 1021.89K)

>we
What do you mean, a bunch of famefag faggots sat on it for two years, oh and the media didn't release anything of course

4 letters and a number to be exact.

OP is not a faggot.

>oh and the media didn't release anything of course
do you honestly think they would? i mean...sit and think about it for two seconds. WOULD they? REALLY? If the roles were reversed and it was the evil orange cheeto, we'd still be watching reruns of 2019 news reels to this day. The bidens are more powerful than you can image. implicating them would implicate nearly everybody in any position of power in government, media, entertainment, marketing, etc. they ran 2 months of news about how drumpf drank awkwardly out of a glass of water, but memoryholed every instance of biden having literal dementia at his speeches/addresses. They aren't allowed to talk about it.

forget it, Jake. this is clownworld...

Site needs reaffirmatiion
Good posters need reminder
Site is infested with bots and
Paid narrative hijacking posters
Like all social media sites though this one is much more "free"
The reason why they attack this place is because this site is the most trafficked site by normies that isn't fully in control of the aforementioned negative posters
It is a risk for them,for overall structure which depends on keeping the public asleep so that a few may steer the public as they will
They have been losing this game,redpill oriented board culture rules have worked
So much that they are now ramping up their attacks on this site by using their media control to convince the public that this site needs to be shutdown
They're willing to sacrifice their preferred post coordination site to accomplish this,discord
That being said,it is time to begin fully convincing the unconvinced and skeptical, easily steered majority of the real game
Something key to this site is spam,it is the most powerful tool to combat the negative posters
I have written a collection of posts that easily explain the grander aspects of the game so that all the irrelevant threads can have the relevant points spammed thus killing that type of threads negative potential via the introduction of a key redpill
Use them to your benefit,what these posts are is a somewhat overall,tied together understanding of everything,a sitrep of sorts that also focuses attention so that the potential of this site may,in time,be revealed
Also made to trigger certain linguistic redflags inherent to the data mining/analyzing systems used by negative posters
Continue to do the old board culture rules as you've done,call people out for being emotion based,illogical posters,tell people to lurk more,post gore/scat to ward off the non logical

This unlocks the true potential of this site,a decentralization of information gathering,this site is the decentralized intelligence agency made for and by the populace of the world,through this even

special operations may be run,and in the end,entirety of the worlds militaries will answer to a site like this
There will come a time when a blockchain version of this site exists,the random board will become the single most powerful and important social gathering place to ever exist
This has all really been practice for when that time comes for sites like this are the real home of the mind, of the collective consciousness of humanity
The aforementioned also exposes why the centralized self judging intel agencies need to be eradicated,as if their unlawful behavior wasn't enough,they are now also obsolete,similarly most other alphabet agents are no longer needed on top of their corruption
These hidden,secretive deciders are as much of a crime as the central banks,they are an abomination and all that work for them knowing of their evil are guilty of aiding the few in the highest ranks above them in covertly enslaving the public through debt,periodically culling the public through needless war and diseases,fake/snuck in with vaccination or real and created in a lab for this specific purpose
Similarly;most companies who's business isn't based off of real tangible efforts to produce goods,develope new goods,deliver/distribute goods,maintain goods,service goods and other such physical businesses are leaches on the system,taking advantage of the ponzi scheme nature of our order.For example,insurance companies,social big tech/other such companies who make money for little to no work or leisure work(desk work)

Though programming and certain jobs like this necessary to maintaining and progressing development is actually a different story,example;an architect SHOULD be well paid for in a sound money world and not,much depends on the architect.However the HR person enforcing useless practices while skipping work still getting paid....is a leach

If you have read/truly understood everything that I have typed then you now might begin to understand the importance of personal res

>Glow nigger posting

Attached: natbiden.webm (576x1024, 2.95M)

ponsibility.With a great average of personal responsibility in the public you could be given a near utopian civilization deemed worthy,in a material scale,of being called heaven.There truly is no need for there to be any kind of decider ruling over anyone,this is what becoming truly based means.And the road to it is through redpills which is really truths,logic,reason.There are so many easily attained technological advancements that the public could use but cannot because it'd fall into the wrong hands....What do you think we could have access to now?How much has the average person lost out on because the few subversive selfish individuals manipulating things from the shadows did everything they could to obtain everything without truly doing anything?Truly a crime against humanity
Please
Do me a favor
Look outside
Look at yourself
Look at the world around you
Do you see the greatness?
Have you ever realized how amazing it is for anything at all to EVEN BE, TO EXIST?
Think of any of the joy AND pain you've had?
Remember the yearning to live and love that you saw in a small creature,a child...?
Truly exceptional,nothing like it will ever come to be again
Anything like it(existence) is merely part of the all
user,this is what the aforementioned evil forces do not see
And even if they did
They do not agree
And as such they are alien to all that is good
For aiding evil to teach it a lesson
Even at detriment to good
So that existence may continue to just be
Is good
The selfish ones wouldn't just take away everything from everyone for nothing
They'd take all that is, from all that has/is/can ever be for less than nothing
Have a fun true story to follow these posts
They are the highest truths of Any Forums
And you user, yes you reading this may continue the path if you so desire, or not, do as though will!

Follow virtue and discipline, build a greater body and mind, and you won't have to worry about psyops or pills, you'll know the right to thing do.

dont know and dont care, aint nothing worthwhile gonna get done on a website

Attached: 1568617581320.png (3078x2564, 119.9K)

This is long but it is the unspoken legendary truth of Any Forums, modern internet culture, all larpers, namefags and many a psyop. This is why Cicada happened. This is why Bitcoin was made. This is why Q user was done... I'd like to also mention many the user who contributed tidbits of information when we needed it the most back then, God bless you. Friends. I might repost this for fun, to see what universe says if anything.

The above is why you are here right now to see this if you give a fuck that is. Welcome. I am tethered to this as I know many others also are, we are what clif high calls, "the naturals" what GodLikeProductions referred to as "TheNobody." Now what you do with this information I do not care. To be honest with you, it's entirely irrelevant what you believe. God's will has been done and you should know... nothing can stop what is coming. So make your choices, good, or evil. That's it. Nothing more..... NOTHING LESS. Do as you will!

So basically Any Forums started as a pedo glow op, this is where some of the original accusations about Any Forums being pedophilic come from, this story begins at launch year and ends when conspiracy threads were banned from b and were sent to news/pol. But b was a double op because it was almost as if they were secretly disclosing symbolism that could lead to them, to lead people smart enough to them or as if to taunt people... Or maybe it was another group... who aren't so interested in evil? You decide.

Basically the /b random board was total anarchy and tons of it was pedos asking kids to post pics, vids, going on chat sites, even setting up meetings, raiding other sites and the like, you could do anything really. Truly it was a magical place besides the pedos. And I was a kid posting feet pics to troll pedos (shhhh don't tell anyone)... now I'm not going to go too much in depth in regards to my thoughts at the time, just what is pertinent and don't ask me for a specific timeline because I

Attached: 4377_-_Bern_-_Kindlifresserbrunnen_am_Kornhausplatz.jpg (2736x3648, 2.08M)

cannot remember

The b board had a general thread about art, architecture and such, one of my favorite threads, alongside the esoteric/occult threads. And this is where people started posting the now famous art pics of fucked up shit that the so called elites have

Then one day, I found pic related that I posted. And when I saw it, I can't explain it but it was as if everything instantly became clear. I laid low and asked some questions about art such as this while trying to decipher the esoteric/occult philosophy threads, the philosophers stone (this is now what you call adrenochrome) was a big thing there. And I came to my conclusion, they comsume the blood of tortured children because they believe it makes them live longer, heal etc

So I started conspiracy threads, some existed already and we all started collaborating. It became such a big deal that we made our own conspiracy general and started inviting other boards to the party once they were added, /k took a particular interest in the connections between human trafficking and pedos. We had meta threads on /b, it was incredible, it was as if we had started to decipher all the real truths about everything. I and probably only a hundred other posters were the few that really understood it all, and the people that hated us the most? The joos posters. They started fighting us more and more...plagiarizing our findings

The /kommandos were utterly pissed that this all made sense. They'd post long winded sentences about torturing the elites' children, hunting them down, and people from all faiths but mostly Christians were posting scripture, it was truly the most magical experience on the internet that I have ever had, this is where the legend of gets and memes began. It was astonishing how some of the best posts all had repeating numbers,or palindromes. Idk where based came from but we used it so much, well it became based. It was as if the numbers were speaking to us,as if the numbers had a certain personality,

>Any Forums
checks out

>Any Forums
Politically Organized Ligma

a sort of flow the universe was giving us.

Then it hit us, people started posting that it was the influence of the universe, of the fabric of reality..... of God, that we had found God in the numbers, that God was rewarding us for doing good work. People of all would be astonished at how all who came to argue with us were met with digits after digits something that was so improbable it shouldnt be happening. And it was totally organic at that time as people never even knew this would become a thing. This quickly spread to other boards, and many of our conspiracy general rules became the general culture of Any Forums, like calling people normalfags and shills. Tell them they were too dumb to speak to us, that they needed to lurk more to become based, funny poorly drawn paint files were uploaded and we all saw how comedy united us while it made all those who were not so willing to do the right thing, who were just there as shills to divide and conquer and such, incredibly mad. The idea of the internet joke image took off, you know them as memes and one of the best memes was from my favorite movie at that time. The Matrix. Many would post about how that movie led them to want to seek truth, as if it had led them to Any Forums to seek knowledge, as if they found the conspiracy generals because they "know something. What you [they] know you can't explain, but you FEEL it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there.... like a splinter in your mind."

I started thinking about the numbers and how they would relate to the time they were posted.. but I kept my thoughts for later. We started connecting the financial dots... and we were utterly pissed. We realized that this shadow group had basically taken covert control, we knew they killed Kennedy for what he tried to do with silver coinage and naming the very existence of a shadow group controlling everything, that elections were rigged that they were respo

nsible for collapsing Rome and were using the same subversive tactics of decadent degeneracy now, everywhere. We were the origin point of redpills culture. But all those truths are for another time if you so desire to know them another time.

So they controlled the very underlying messaging system upon which the entire economic system was based off of. Then it hit me..... what I thought about the number gets and time..... what if we could use this to make our own "Ledgers" as the banks called them? So I started asking about coded messages and such, many a strange character appeared nowadays, we all took names to distinguish ourselves not only by our writing style. I took the name of Baron, I think with 1 r. And I also at some point posted as my favorite letter of the alphabet. Q. Bill gates was a name that people posted with. Trump too, believe it or not m00t would post randomly, as if just to confirm he lurked. It was all very funny, we'd pretend like they were actually who they said they were at times

So all of a sudden we had some people knowledgeable about cryptography and then the connection was made. We knew what would happen or rather what should. It was imperative that the smartphone was made and home PCs became powerful, even though it would overrun the site with newfags and lurking normalfags it would be for the best. You see, although you might now understand the blockchain as "how Bitcoin works" back then we were intrigued with the numerology of it all, the fabric of reality, with God's glorious structure that was built, within which his very will speaks to us with improbable coincidences. And time was measured with numbers. So the general idea that I remember was this

>So we know that these shadow groups or group are psychopaths at best or could even be some sort of alien or be possessed or be some reptilian.... and that means that they at least have knowledge about our real past.About the cataclysmic events that have obviously taken place.But they

>could have hidden technology that could alter the fabric of reality especially with the whole normalfag issue. So what if God wanted us to see the digits so that we would find a way to "secure time" or rather secure the timeline? If you think about it, since every post is numbered, you could even track time with post numbers, instead of giving a date. And each "time" would have a corresponding message attached to it. Another manner of seeing this true sort of "hidden numbers get" but even normalfags would eventually catch on!"

It was concluded that we couldn't use a centralized version of a special number gets program. That it had to be on every device possible so that with encryption, all the messages could be immutable, securing time and allowing the will and word of God to reach people untainted as people had already started trying to run scripts mess with gets. Then someone posted to me for some reason, and they said something along along the lines of "you know once this happens, we could just use the messages to usurp their money system and take it all away from them right?" Holy fucking shit user great idea, but.... game theory man. So, I said, paraphrasing "It can't be that simple, but with a simple fakeout, this could be secured as they will not have the resources to use two systems and in the turmoil to come that they will not be able to control, with the normies being redpilled and the game skewing to our favor.. we will guarantee either a disruption to their system which they will be responsible for and we can go back to precious metals or in our pursuit of going after all the money. We take all the money." Beautiful, a secured loss or major loss for those that deserved to be beneath our feet.

Then things took a dramatic change. The magnitude changed. People started posting that they were going to do something about this, that they would carry on these truths, redpill the normalfags, that they didn't care anymore. That it was all or nothing now. That