Vaxsisters...I don't feel so good

>A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) has demonstrated that people who are triple-vaccinated (boosted) against COVID recover significantly more slowly from COVID infection and remain contagious for longer than people who are not vaccinated at all.

israelnationalnews.com/news/356245

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 9.48.18 PM.png (929x602, 448.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lockdowns but only for the vaxxed

>The study did not deal with the severity of illness with or without a vaccine.
I wonder what was left on the cutting room floor

I was vehemently against lockdowns, but I would be down for that. We could even call the camps gulags or something nice and exotic.

That it means it's working

kek

I'm feeling pretty sleepy...

At this point, they're the only ones who will comply.

arent vaccines supposed to prevent you from catching an illness?

>Studies show that vaxxed people are just poisoned and feel like shit all the time

It does not work like that anymore. Now go take your 6th booster and stop thinking about it.

>delays end of infection
So it actually extends the life of the infection, just say it.

did they steal our 7 logo?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Network

Eventually you bros are going to HAVE to get vaccinated. Whether you like it or not. Hahaha.

nope

what difference does it make? it means exactly the same thing, you're not clever for rewording it. you didn't take the vax, that only makes you smarter than a retard, stop thinking you're an intelligent person because you're not

stop being a fucking anti-semite

you could hold a gun to my head and tell me vax or lead. you can vax me when i'm dead.

Attached: 1651556361961.jpg (623x572, 45.1K)

Oh sweet, another schizo thread!

That was the old definition of vaccines, science changes you know!

you no read so good, do you?

It would be pretty cool if the purebloods get a special immunity pass and those who bent the knee have to keep taking boosters to leave their pod

They will invite the unvaccinated to camp.

Attached: current thing.jpg (828x826, 132.81K)

i will literally cut your faggot kiwi head off before that happens

They might do this to further push the pre-mark of the beast

i will never take the mark. i will die horribly and painfully (think cartel-levels of horrific) before i take the mark and besmirch my Lord. I've got nothing to live for, and EVERYTHING to die for.

Duh. I’m sorry for you, those who are still podded up. There was no vaccine in any of the injections, and those people who have had three mRNA injections all have AIDS now. They have no t-cell activity or b-cell activity. They were not vaccinated they were genetically modified. With a covid and trojan horse mRNA fake vaccine weapon system we have been posting video of here since about 2015
>genetically modified
>
>it doesn’t change the structure they show me pictures of
>and they changed the meaning of the word “vaccine”
Commissars tricks aside it is genetic manipulation, changing the functions of genes at the genetic level. Targeting genes with genetic science. The only arguments are brainwashing tricks to waste peoples time. The “vaxxie” has replaced their immune system with a subscription firewall and the genetic manipulation is an ongoing thing now that those poor fools need an update every 5 months.
>9 months in canada
Part of the goal is to be able to turn death up and down, while maintaining deniability.
All this stuff is not just a goal in itself it is part of a bigger plan for merging people and AI, owning and patenting genes. On a personal level to the nutty cult behind it they believe it offers them immortality/godhood. That old chestnut, yeah.
Anywho. So heckingly glad it is not me. Those people probably all used the Twitter AI creation suite for years too, and facezuck the other bookend spook fest. Oh dear, oh dear. It does not look good for a certain type of person, poor old vaxxie mcbeth.
Pic: sneezing means you have a cold or the flu. PCR tests read positive for all ordinary rhinovirus as well as for covid. They are a trick. Like surgical masks which cannot effect corona contagion. Props. For faking a plague.

Attached: 844DD51F-F3DC-4D06-8192-CA8C0F535DB5.jpg (936x741, 447.54K)

All dose spoike proiteinz
All dose hamboigahs

So your sicker for longer if vaxxed. The last lie the vaxies had to cling to.

So beautiful, the wages of sin are death vaxies and you took the Mark.

Attached: 1627398398515.jpg (465x750, 61.44K)