What love feels bros?

it's not that i'm in love or anything like that, we non-white people don't have feelings or thoughts, i'm just asking for a friend...

Attached: abd[1].jpg (1200x676, 73.52K)

You are mixing Lust with Trust

you are satisfied with your existence when you are around that person, if you are generally satisfied you can say that you love yourself

it feels good, but it is not as important as ppl say it is. If the moar important things are missing in any person, that person will degrade. If the person is part of some "love" that love will degrade too. Such is life! And for these reasons it is moast often temporary in time like this, or buffed up via cynical reasons [money, convenience, social obligation, etc.]
Love of sense is superior, love of movement. Love of nature too, but I am less-versed in this.

It can be good man, but it takes a lot of work and you both have to work at it together. You also can't ever hold back anything that bothers you about your partner, if you hold in something for too long it'll turn into resentment, and whatever love that you had will be for nothing. Love is a two-way street man. And it's never easy, it takes work. That's why people cheat, nobody wants to put in the work

You know how a dog will love you unconditionally, and always wants to be a part of what you're doing, no matter what? It's kinda like that, except with a person.

>And it's never easy, it takes work.
that's not true, sometimes it's easy, you don't have to work for everything sometimes you just get a gift from the faith and just take it

>we non-white people don't have feelings or thought
Sure you do. My mother in law is pruvian. Shes smart and kind.

Asking for love on place where most people never loved anyone apart from their parents, but now even that love faded away ? I think it feels nice, but I never experienced it

So incels unconsciously believe that finding love from a pretty girl will finally make them feel complete?

how can my friend find love?

Love is gay

>So incels unconsciously believe that finding love from a pretty girl will finally make them feel complete?

They do, which is why they always fail with women.

I don't know what incels think, because i had gfs from a really young age

I don't know yr fren and I also do not know the general answer. Mayb I am just lucky!

It’s like a general sense of feeling complete. Sometimes your girl gets on your nerves or she can make you angry but at the end of the day you’re happy that you’re together. Everything is easier, things are brighter and no matter what bullshit happens during the day you know you can come back home to see each other and that matters more.

love and feelings are for women.

they are breeding vessels for your progeny.

you should maintain them and keep them well kept so they can raise and look after your offspring.

a man doent have feelings, he just deals with things

stop being a faggot

yes, it's like life really has a purpose and that despite all the problems you care about someone (besides your mother) life is like brighter and happier....

Attached: 1640311424441.jpg (740x925, 80.11K)

finding true love is mostly luck, maybe you will even increase you chances if you are not looking for it, but that's just my schizo talk

No joke, literally the best feeling in the world. Euphoria, poetry, crack. The best thing all those things towards another living human with whom you can build beautiful and fun memories.

So write..

you are the faggot, real men say what they feel without being afraid of what others think, alphas materialize their deepest desires while betas only dream about it.

Attached: 1628675074653.jpg (1170x1819, 409.81K)

>but I never experienced it
then look for it, nothing is impossible as long as you have legs, arms, eyes and will

Attached: 1645281951242.jpg (2048x1152, 454.41K)