I'm starting to realize jews are right about the goyim

>I'm starting to realize jews are right about the goyim

Attached: pepe tinfoil hat.jpg (640x849, 61.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZxB1x-zb_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes but the difference is jews would hurt those instead of help lift up everyone around them.

that's exactly what the jews want you to believe

wait until you realize who the real jews jewing the jews are and that the jews are actually double goyim

What did they tell you exactly

only now?
youtube.com/watch?v=YZxB1x-zb_w

>I'm starting to realize jews are right about the goyim

Attached: 1645758700843.png (754x585, 236.48K)

Elaborate please.

OP is a gentile man and a scholar

Jews are no smarter than whites. They just have lesser morals and old money.

They didn't tell me shit, I've just realized that most people jews would consider goyim have always treated me like shit, including white people. There are exceptions, but almost everyone I meet of any race is just an absolute cunt.

Christ talks about this a lot. That's why he is the good shepherd who would lay down his life to defend sheep. They are not soulless. They just need a righteous leader.

>goyim
no sandspeak pls ty

>>I'm starting to realize jews are right about the goyim
No, they've made it this way in the US. They've made us dumb. The jews love to promote this meme so you feel like you're a comrade of the Jews. All those not ruled by Jews are not turning out as stupid as we are.

If you want to compete with the Jews, just have solidarity with non-Jews and promote high quality among them. And support palestine and BDS. Jews harm whoever trusts them, works with/for them, or is near them the most.

This. Nobody likes an abusive Shepard.

I'm starting to realize your nose is abnormally big.

Attached: depositphotos_100839048-stock-photo-hackers-programmer-look-and-search.jpg (1023x682, 127.49K)

>>I'm starting to realize jews are right about the goyim
Anyone who admires the Jews or tries to be their buddy buddy and despise their fellow goyim are taking on an even worse "goy" attitude: individualism/anti-solidarity.

You sound like a shabbos goy now

You will never be a Jew (YWNBAJ)

it’s quite the predicament isn’t it, either way the solution is not deception and it is still possible to enter a golden age of tech and social cohesion + repair the damages that have been done by immigration

but it’s a long shot

>The jews made us stupid
Fucking anglos and Americans were made to serve Jewish interests. You are fucking dogs and that is all you will ever be.

Attached: 1649800645565.jpg (640x820, 127.39K)

Good job, goyim, These poltards chuds must apologize with my people and accept that we are the real master race and the people chosen by God.

That memeflag makes your post bearable thanks kike

((((op)))))