Being gay is about to get expensive

How is this not just a blatant first amendment violation? Can a county really have this much power?

twitter.com/douglascountytv/status/1546193805673500673?s=21&t=AixcgCfmR6bV4NgvrdrLfw

Attached: C0F13039-2AB2-4EE5-BDA8-E24077525489.jpg (1170x1789, 744.39K)

they already know that. just look up the cost of treating aids/hiv lmao

I guess this could get knocked down by a court, but then that would also let you fly confederate flags again... idk bro. everything is whatev at this point

I'd fly one and be brave/courageous just to piss them off
I'd piss on their fine too
I'm sure it's just a backwater place full of hillbilly rednecks anyway, so it was never a problem to start
just more virtue signalling

That's an obvious hate symbol against straight people. Your free speech ends when my feelings are impacted, faggot!

This tweet isn't fake, it's 100% real because I saw it on Any Forums.

Smells unconstitutional

SO FUCKING BASED

municipal governments have all kinds of rights to restrict signs.

please be real. elect some sand nigger that will toss thenm off city hall

If the Feds can ban guns, counties can ban homos.

based Douglas county fuck the fags

Why do gays have a flag in the first place?

I've seen this rainbow flag symbol displayed at many terrorist riots. Perhaps the punishment should be harsher for people such dangerous symbology.

If only there was some sort of string of text in the OP that could take you to the webpage for this tweet.

Maybe they are provoking a First Amendment pronoun fight. I dream about that day.

Fake News

Based if true.

You can't fly a fucking Christian or ISIS flag on public property. Why do fags think they're special for being sterile, retarded, and disease vectors?

God I hate newfags

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.06.38 AM.png (1166x1332, 1.41M)

It's not real.

wow, Douglas County is real mean

Attached: lollmao.png (585x465, 192.34K)

Glowies

Fuck Yeah! I love nothing more than fascism

flag checks out

It's not talking about public property.
It mentions homeowners and businesses.
So....?

Honestly it is and I don't support it even though I don't support gays. Imagine being such a little snow flake and getting all busted up by a colored piece of cloth.

That’s the sodomy flag. I’m not sure why the U.S. govt would want to distance itself from anal and oral pleasures