Brand new Murdoch Murdoch episode

Get in here this is a once in a 6 gorillion year happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtOAwNYPusI

Attached: big_booba .jpg (600x381, 32.94K)

>Your Cartoon Girlfriend Becomes Canny
Why must you get my hopes up user?

Attached: ivantalavera.png (1141x819, 1.1M)

Honestly cringe cartoon with no effort in animation.

>Watch my jewtube e-celeb
No, only fags are still on jewtube. Link me your odysee or bitchute and I MIGHT deign to give you a view.

kys

nig nog

Attached: MC.png (289x162, 55.14K)

based nigger

fucking kill yourself you ugly tranny nigger

Attached: 1657516274004.jpg (599x338, 62.15K)

The cringe continues.

OP is a faggot

minorities get bullets

Attached: ne.png (417x423, 456.65K)

read sneed

zoomers are fucking psycho
imagine never going to the arcade as a lad

Holy shit put this on the front page goddamnit. I thought this was over and ready for vultures like me!

Attached: 1656268699301.webm (854x480, 2.58M)

I like how he be rubbing his hands.

Wow, humans really are just flesh mechas. I always thought of this. I really want to create a very powerful and perfect body then transfer my consciousness into it just like in the Avatar movie. A body that can can harness any type of energy then make it as it's own, a body that's very durable yet agile and powerful, AI assissted in every niche combat functions, a body that can regenerate immensely fast, a body that can destroy the World with ease... I want to live longer and get to point when the technology for cyborg implants are available! But where is the soul situated in this body? Perhaps the nerve?

You are electricity my friend.
But don't let yourself be digitized. They can never replicate the essence contained in the analog signal, for the actual electrons themselves are "you"

Why would the Democratic Party be wasting money on these guys again, what with an election coming up? Did they have a 6 cartoon deal or something?

It is likely a better deal than whatever Panty and Stocking have.
It nearly kills me to see early 2000s hit the ground so hard.

Attached: 1657504637219.png (900x900, 237.18K)

trannys get the bullet

Attached: 1655378704578.gif (255x255, 1.33M)

Is he okay? QRD?

! A long nonsense rambling warning !

>Electricity
Sasuga. So, the soul is just a random bits of self-aware energy that can imprint memory(probably?) into it? No wonder ghost exists. Probably, they're the residual conscious energy that wander around the realm. But the soul's energy alone cannot power the flesh mechas, since it's pretty faint, weak and highly undetectable. So, the flesh mecha itself needs to be able to have its' own generators and able to constantly consume energy to function.

>But don't let yourself be digitized. They can never replicate the essence contained in the analog signal, for the actual electrons themselves are "you"
Indeed you are right. The imprinted information inside the human's neurons are just merely processors, hard disks and memory caches to aid the soul in controlling the flesh mechas. Some said that when we travel to the realm of the dead, we might not be able to remember the time when we were alive.

The question is, how on Earth(or not on Earth) a soul is able to possess the flesh mecha? How is a soul able to possess the flesh mechas when it still in it's embryonic stages? And where tf do these souls come from? Is it the same concept as the spark plugs in the car? Just because a flesh exist, a new bits of self-aware energy will be formed inside the vessel? If it's not, then where do the God, store these wandering self-aware energies?

Attached: ascension.jpg (801x573, 75.8K)

Not true. Regardless, I have always hated MM.