Gooks Have No Survival Mechanism

They live in sheltered little bubbles with low testosterone, totally removed from nature. Their men have literal 4 inch dicks and are incapable of impregnating a woman. They pay to cuddle with robots. Let that sink in.

Look at this reaction in the webm. Everyone failed basic instinct. Laughable.
"HUHHHH WUT IZ DAT A FIAHWOK? THUNDAH BOLT? A GUN???? IMPOSSSSIBRRRUUUUUUUU WE RIVE IN DA SAFE GUN FWEE ZONE OF ZAPAN NOOOO"

They would all get BLEACHED, BLACKED, BROWNED in microseconds when reality reaches their countries

Attached: shinzo abe assassination.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

Seething CIA

I would probably react in the same way. I always feel like a coward. How can I become low inhibition?

>Gooks Have No Survival Mechanism
Catching a jap lacking that hard is a sign they aren't japs anymore.

anime was a mistake

2 nukes demoralized them too much. Bring back the Samurais

They are a peaceful people not accustomed to extreme chimpouts and violence, user. You need to calm yourself.
What is the pinnacle of Civilization if not peace?

Attached: 1656996147224.png (1891x1047, 425.01K)

my buddies and i were just discussing this. gooks, especially those of the chink variety, freeze or shut down in moments requiring individual action, or when disconnected from the mainframe (bee hive) once the pheromone trail is lost

Become the negro.
Act like the worst niggerchimp you've ever seen in real life. Times 1,000,000.
Think only of your dick size, mating ability and potential for extreme, unjustified violence.
The only way to win is to become the nigger, user.
Accept the nigger within.
t. too much of Any Forums thinks this way.

Attached: 1654723580724.webm (1080x1080, 1.96M)

not everyone lives in nigger infested zones.

this^ that space cowboy gunshot is the highest decibel range he's ever heard in his life by far

How can I become low inhibition without behaving like a wild animal?

Or possibly is just Chang doing Chang
things and sowing division and chaos.

Attached: 1655854098944.webm (270x360, 2.3M)

gengis khan etc. Very stupid, low quality thinking. KYS OP

this is where you're incorrect--whites have every reason to stay on guard who enter the wilderness for any reason. being a warrior is a matter of avoiding cosmopolitanism and soft food diet

yes id much rather live here in america, where entire crowds go fleeing for their lives at the sound of a car backfiring.

they weren't used to be like this they used to kill each other all the time like in Europe in the feudal age and until ww2

I don't know if it's from living in a safe country or if it's something genetic but they really don't seem to know when something is behind them. Just somewhat poor spatial or situational awareness all around. It's part of why blacks target them.

low inhibition is not important, many low inhibition ppl are very cowardly in situations caught on tape and otherwise...
No1 knows what cause difference, inherent quality or drive, u wont know until u are in situation.
Otherwise, well-trained ppl can probly react well, but even they would not react well if action was completely un-expected. This y ambushes etc. work.

I just noticed the shield failed to open.

Attached: 1646957454018.png (350x312, 148.92K)

Anyway, a coward is a coward. Do u act cowardly in normal situations? Would u turn in fren for bogus arrest? Would u turn in fren to save yourself from bogus arrest?
These questions would probly halp u figure out if u are coward or not.
A moar common situation is: Would u betray fren for poon? In this case betrayal is just on social lvl. This not as clear-cut tho cuz diff frens have different expectations [culture etc.] Rly u just need to find out if u do cowardly things or not, or would do. But its hard to know what u would do in any case, not just extreme cases like in the video above.

south koreans are genuinely an enemy though, worse than north koreans

Cue videos of Americans stampeding at cars backfiring, tyres exploding and somebody literally saying "bang" on one instance. Get fucked.

Put yourself in a situation where every fucking day you have to fight to stay alive. Trouble is, once you're there, it's almost impossible to transition back to regular society.
I grew up in a nigger infested ghetto, been in innumerable fist fights, several knife fights, even a few fun fights. I worked hard to get out of poverty, bought a nice house on a lot of land in the country, was arrested two months ago because I was at a "community get together", some effete faggot was being a snooty prick the whole time to me, and instead of just taking it like everyone else there, I beat him until he pissed himself. Literally kept hitting him, and anyone who tried to stop me, until he pissed his pants. Where I grew up, what he was doing would be called "trying", and if you let someone "try you" without violent repercussions, it was a signal to the whole hood that you were weak and easy prey. In polite society, it's just called being a prick and I guess you're supposed to ignore it or out talk the prick. Never been good at talking but you don't survive around niggers if you can't fight.
Got it pled down to misdemeanor assault and I have to pee in a cup once a month for the next year. Had to pay the faggots medical bills for a broken nose and jaw, too.

They don't even have guns in most of their (entertainment)media. Also stop being retarded acting like weaponcontrol is new to Japan, their weaponcontrol policies are older than the time the country has mattered on the international stage.
They were confiscating knives long before the bongs made it cool.

Someone go tell the burgers their hat is being silly again.

>basic instinct
>of gun sounds

Attached: 1489708668102.jpg (496x493, 44.56K)

explosions from any source should cause one to get TF out of the way in case of shrapnel.

It's still a LOUD FUCKING NOISE

Why hate when you could hug?

Same, though it's not because I'm a coward but because I am retarded.