Why is the Christian "God" unable to stop iron chariots?

Why is the Christian "God" unable to stop iron chariots?

Attached: 0EF12C25-A4EF-4024-9257-E57DBA4AB075.jpg (2176x1156, 180.21K)

Because iron.

The whole story is about God disciplining His people. The chariots were instruments of God, not the other way around.

Iron so far away

Why is the pagan god unable to stop the Christian God? I guess the pagan gods were too weak? lol and forget atheists they don't even have a god they lose by default. Most of them do whatever the jews say

The jews plan has always been, once they lose the information war against themselves and the goyim know, then attack Christians (pretending to be fellow Whites).

They serve Satan and will do anything they can to lead you away from Jesus Christ, and to convince you it's fine to kill your children in the womb.

This is the third thread on the front page attacking Christianity. You will often see these pretending to be White Nationalists.

Attached: 420da7e894632942.jpg (750x647, 108.97K)

That is Old Testament, not my religion. You are a kike.

>Pretending
They are WNs. WNs today are communists, pro russia, anti Christianity, pro racemixing (with asians), pro islam etc. etc.

>"God" unable
God is 95 lvl troll.
He demands to cut of a skin from tip of your dick.

Attached: 1657331889829.jpg (553x828, 137.48K)

Cope.

>believes jewish fairytales
Pottery

Judah could not drive them out

the he doesn’t refer to hashem

hence the contrast of the lord being with Judah in his failure

So do most Americans really believe because Jesus fulfilled the law YOU don't have to also fulfill it and now the OT is toilet paper?
Even then you know it's still the word of God, right?

Unfortunately he's right. God is Satan. Welcome to Buddhism.

>word of God
Words about a god. Try to be a sane logical person.

God's a fairy?

Isn't that the Jewish god?

Why do you take the Bible out of context?

Do yourself a favour and learn the Bible from the Free Church of England.

Stop acting like a retard.

Attached: Flag-England.jpg (800x532, 16.85K)

I mean Hinduism, and it’s offshoots Buddhism and Sikhism, are probably the most advanced paganism in the world, and managed to survive Christian encroachment just fine.

Holy fire can't melt steel beams

So you believe there are more than one God? Are you Christian?

>Why is the Christian "God" unable to stop iron chariots?
Because "God" was an allegory not a real thing. This would be more obvious if most of the censored books were put back into the bible. The Book of Enoch covers the real creation of humans.

Attached: images.jpg (214x235, 11.88K)

OP's premise is predicated on the belief of said jewish fairytale to denounce the jewish god. Your comment isn't relevant here at all unless you also castigate OP

based Any Forumsbro, I was thinking the same thing.

Yes. in the NT Jesus called us gods. saying we are equal to the False Gods the OT described pretty much saying they may be OP overpowered in our view but we are just the same. see

Iron chads were probably Hittite Info-European BVLLS still hoping to hold on to Canaan after taking it from the Egyptians.

the gods are multidimensional and just how we view the dog the god views us. In this context, the God. The Lord. God. the god of all gods. get it now

"Judah" could not drive them out, lower-case "he"
The Books of Kings are written as "The Lord was with " it's just how the writer wrote the history of all those battles, not because God was down throwing thunderbolts for the sake of Syria or the Moabites or Israel or whoever won a particular battle. It's basically written as an idiom for those books.
Later in the Books of Kings, Judah and Israel defeat plenty of nations that use chariots, including Syria.

God could choose to recreate another world but he loves us and is patient. in ancient kaballah mysticism it is said God destroyed the previous universe because he didnt like their sinfulness.

which raises another question, why are we then blamed for our actions......well...we're not. Hence Jesus. and God taking the sin of the world, aka every sinner knows not what they do with their reality bending powers.....and every parent has a parent..basically IDEK. God is doing something weird and I dont like it but then I like it

There never were ancient Israelites. There never were ancient Hebrews. Just grass hut Cannanites. Not a word of it is true.

>literally destroys the world in a gigaflood
>can’t help some fags beat iron chariots
Cope

This is one of them fags

>magnificent display of autism

Iron repelling fairies is an old piece of folklore. Pokemon didn't invent it.

Attached: 0D7168E2-095A-4E76-B800-AD3B9E622B7A.gif (500x344, 497.61K)

Attached: kill yourself beam.jpg (771x1024, 77.46K)