Vaxxed kids appendixes are bursting

Our heroic nurse and md Tiktokers are freaking the fuck out because apparently hospitals are now being flooded by kids and toddlers with acute appendicitis. More than any of them have ever seen before.
tiktok.com/t/ZTR2hp6jc/?k=1

Attached: CBE4BF6E-6B43-4DC2-86ED-57468205A49C.jpg (1170x2391, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/t/ZTR2h4udj/?k=1
healthline.com/health/appendicitis-covid-vaccine#appendicitis-and-covid-19-vaccines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here’s the original video from the duet check the comments what the fuck is going on?
tiktok.com/t/ZTR2h4udj/?k=1

Bumping.

I think we can safely assume what the culprit is...

Attached: covid vax - SHEEP.png (1240x1445, 1.22M)

No doubt. The comment section is equally interesting. It’s like the clotshot knows no bounds when it comes to human organs it can fuck up.

Attached: 496DF9EA-7908-433B-BB10-CF870E0D2DF0.jpg (1170x1567, 1M)

>I think we can safely assume what the culprit is...
Climate change?

they will never even question the vaxx unless the mainstream media gives them permission first

Attached: FrogePepe.png (978x848, 249.37K)

That disingenuous cunt in the follow-up video blathers on about "covid-19 cases associated with appendicitis" and that midwit sóyboy (whoever the fuck he is) keeps pointing at her and nodding when she mentions "muh covid-19", but she conveniently neglects to mention how many of the appendicitis cases were already vaxxed--- lying through omission.

I hate these people so much for their dishonesty and their pathological need to "fact check" everything so that it conforms to their unfounded belief system. I'm surprised she didn't end it by saying "remember that all vaccines are safe and effective".

Attached: covid CLOTS - they aren't blood.jpg (1280x720, 452.7K)

>It’s like the clotshot knows no bounds when it comes to human organs it can fuck up.
The science juice can go anywhere if it enters the bloodstream. Most likely destinations are the heart or liver, but anywhere is on the menu. The more blood flow the better your chances.
Once the science juice arrives it quickly gets to work training your body to attack whatever part it landed in.

For sure. My question is what are the repercussions of all the vaxxies losing their appendixes. My understanding was that’s it’s where good gut bacteria is stored.

Yeah not to mention it’s a lie that this has been happening the entire time the appendicitis influx is recent and in the age group (kids and toddlers) that have just recently been vaccinated. I hate how much they fucking lie through their teeth everyday.
Genuinely horrifying

anyone that is hiv positive before getting the covid vaxx ends up like this, they're zombies

that's why if you see niggers wearing a face mask, avoid them because they're hiv positive and haven't been vaxxed

Dude every time my gut starts to hurt i drink orange juice immediately. Then when I get home i make sure i eat some cooked greens&garlic. Also, tell them to quit drinking coffee and cut back on the smokes and alcohol.

it is innervated with veins and arteries heavily so if it burst there would be risk of infection/blood loss. Longer term effects would be less able to recover from stomach illnesses though this is not the case with everyone. This is because it stores the beneficial bacteria, so with it gone, it would be as if that bacteria was removed

Attached: Gray536.png (500x394, 46.03K)

*intestinal illnesses

Means it's working no matter which side your on.

Attached: 1657418466575.png (785x767, 633.93K)

>what are the repercussions of all the vaxxies losing their appendixes
It's probably indicative of the overall organ damage occurring in the immuno-compromised bodies of the vaxxed. Liver failure has also become a huge issue with patients, as well as heart failure, of course.

>the appendicitis influx is recent
Yes, exactly. There was no appendicitis crisis in 2020, when the Earth was supposedly being ravaged by covid-19. Nor was there any significant increase in the death rate in 2020, for that matter. The death rate DID increase dramatically halfway through 2021, six months after the vax program started. But these brainwashed fools will say it's "muh Ninja strain" or "muh BA5 variant" or whatever fucking nonsense they're being fed by establishment propaganda. These people are in a cult and they will NEVER admit they were wrong.

Attached: covid vax death 163% life insurance payout increase.jpg (963x2352, 892.81K)

So definitely not preferable to lose it

It’s not lost on me that kid doctors call themselves be a peds colloquially

Bump because it's more important than the latest Hunter Biden cock selfies.

This is interesting from 3 weeks ago
healthline.com/health/appendicitis-covid-vaccine#appendicitis-and-covid-19-vaccines

Attached: C6E893C7-EB1E-478E-93E9-068197E1930C.jpg (1170x1870, 670.97K)

How would that even work? That's an incredibly vague explanation. I thought the spike protein itself is what caused the damage. How does it train your body to attack your cells?